Hello Everyone!!

Options
Let me start by saying hello to everyone.

A little info about me, I'm 30yr old female of 4 wonderful kids, I work fulltime in DC and am now
trying to lose a couple of pounds. This is my first time to the forum.

i'm 5'0 and 146 and i would like to lose about 10lbs especially in the tummy area, like i said before
i have 4 kids and some of my tummy fat is from that and also a lack of eating right. I want to lose more tummy than anythings thats one part of my body i have a problem with. Hopefully this forum will help me with the motivation to stick to eating right and excercising and maybe some of this fat and inches will go away.

again Hello

120846.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    Let me start by saying hello to everyone.

A little info about me, I'm 30yr old female of 4 wonderful kids, I work fulltime in DC and am now
    trying to lose a couple of pounds. This is my first time to the forum.

i'm 5'0 and 146 and i would like to lose about 10lbs especially in the tummy area, like i said before
    i have 4 kids and some of my tummy fat is from that and also a lack of eating right. I want to lose more tummy than anythings thats one part of my body i have a problem with. Hopefully this forum will help me with the motivation to stick to eating right and excercising and maybe some of this fat and inches will go away.

again Hello

120846.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    Options
    hy and welcome hope it helps you it has me
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: You're in the right place! :drinker: Make sure you rad the posts for newbies under the community general weightloss and diet thing, log all of your food, and drink your water :drinker:

Any questions...just ask :flowerforyou:
  • strawberryblonde1
    Options
    welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :explode: Hey strawberryblond1, do you think it's a good idea to have a McDonald's burger for your picture? We are all trying to lose weight, not get hungry for fast food every time you post.:angry: