Chick Fil-A employee encourge me to stay focus

Options
Good morning, I'm soooooo happy to be using the app for MFP. I manage to stay on point when eating out. I went to Chick Fil-A yesterday and even told the person taking my order I was watching my calories and working hard to shed pounds; she was very helpful with helping me pick the right items on the menu. She even said "If I see you again "we" are going to work together to keep you on track". WOW... sharing with strangers even was a help.

Replies

• bioheil
    bioheil Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Love Chi-fil-a they have an amazing fruit cup. If they can figure it how come no one else has caught on?
  • SuziC66
    Options
    I have the sames great experiences at my local Chick Fil-A. It's nice when people care and want to help!! I'm glad to hear you're staying positive!!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!! and wtg for staying concious while eating out!!!:drinker:
  • katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love Chick-fil-a! They have some great choices for eating healthier. And that's great that she was so encouraging. :)
  • sineadangele1
    sineadangele1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I eat chick-fil-a like 3 times a week lol.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I used to work for Chick-Fil-A, and just from working there I can tell you that if I do eat fast food, that's the place I'll go to! Their chicken isn't some processed frozen garbage...fresh chicken is delivered, and each nugget is cut. All of the chicken (except grilled, of course) is really hand-breaded. And yeah, the fruit cup is awesome! :smile: Just stay away from the milkshakes, unless you plan on a cheat day! haha.
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    I love Chick-fil-A!
    They have healthy choices all on their menu.
    Personally I love their Chargrilled Chicken Garden Salad.
    It only has 180 calories (not counting dressing or croutons).

Keep up the good work!
  • AwkwardPumpkin
    AwkwardPumpkin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I work right outside a chick-fil-a, so it is naturally the place I eat all the time! I have learned they have a lot of really great options for people watching their weight. I recommend their side salads in place of the waffle fries! They are so good and pretty big. Also, I recommend a wrap instead of a sandwich. It is the little changes that make a big difference. I generally get a spicy wrap with a side salad and a diet lemonade and a split a fat free honey mustard dressing on the salad and the wrap for a total calories of 570. Not terrible since its very filling. I don't have to take my sandwich apart and I feel good about what I am eating.
  • sgratliff
    Options
    Thanks to all who replied. Great info.:flowerforyou:
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I really love all of the response..... thanks sooooo much :-). everyone keep up the good work. I had a side salad and split the fat free honey mustard dressing on my salad and sandwich.