Sexiest Politicians, in Your Opinion

2»

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Yulia Tymoshenko, former Prime Minister of Ukraine, always had an austere regality to her.
    yulia-tymoshenko-200x300.jpg

She's currently on trial for repeated violations of court rules stemming from her misappropriation of $425M in national gas imports. I can't remember. Is embezzlement attractive?
    -wtk
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    I have a thing for the librarian look and I have to admit Sarah Palin totally does it for me...
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    Yulia Tymoshenko, former Prime Minister of Ukraine, always had an austere regality to her.
    yulia-tymoshenko-200x300.jpg

She's currently on trial for repeated violations of court rules stemming from her misappropriation of $425M in national gas imports. I can't remember. Is embezzlement attractive?
    -wtk

It depends on if the embezzlement is done in heels and fishnets...then yes
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    He wasn't a politician, per se, but he was from the most famous political family, in my time...John F. Kennedy, Jr.
    :love:
  • Pakistan's new foreign minister is quite beautiful.
    pakistan-foreign-minister-hina-rabbani.jpg

Here in Canada our Minister of National Defence, Peter MacKay, always wins "sexiest MP".
    5262404.bin?size=620x400
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    I have a thing for the librarian look and I have to admit Sarah Palin totally does it for me...

Isn't she that reality show lady? :laugh:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    He wasn't a politician, per se, but he was from the most famous political family, in my time...John F. Kennedy, Jr.
    :love:

helll yeah

perfection
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman are both quite lovely. In picture form. :bigsmile:

Oh, and young-ronald-reagan.jpg
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman are both quite lovely. In picture form. :bigsmile:

Oh, and young-ronald-reagan.jpg
    I was actually going to say that those two women were quite attractive until they spoke.
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Harold Ford Jr.

Harold_Ford_jr.jpg