I just cried....

Options
clewliss
clewliss Posts: 640 Member
I know you have all seen the commercials from Nutri System....Did you see the one during the holidays where the girl was actually crying because she said this year for the first time she doesn't have to make a New Years Resolution to lose weight because she met her goal? Well, that is how I feel every year and after seeing that commercial, my daughter said "mom, that will be you next year" WOW....talk about motivating :smile: And that's exactly where I want to be next year! I love MFP and all the encouragement and motivation you all share:heart:

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I know you have all seen the commercials from Nutri System....Did you see the one during the holidays where the girl was actually crying because she said this year for the first time she doesn't have to make a New Years Resolution to lose weight because she met her goal? Well, that is how I feel every year and after seeing that commercial, my daughter said "mom, that will be you next year" WOW....talk about motivating :smile: And that's exactly where I want to be next year! I love MFP and all the encouragement and motivation you all share:heart:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    AMEN!! We are on our way to being FABULOUS!! And hey, we're already pretty darned GREAT!!
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    You can definately do it and reveal the new sexy you by christmas time this year!!! It takes detemination and discipline and you got them all. There is also a lot of good people around here. Good luck
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean clewliss. My 14 yr old son is my biggest fan and supporter in this journey!:heart: Gotta love them!:blushing: :love: :heart: He always says such supportive things to me and is always the first one to make me feel very proud:heart:
    ~Roni
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!