MY FIRST CHECK IN ON HERE!!!!

Options
Guys I just lost 4 pounds in my first week on MFP. I am so excited. This is the 3rd time I am trying to share. My daughter is deleting everything that I am typing. she is crying, one of those days when they wake up on the other side of the bed. So anyways this is a great start to the new year and the new healthy me. Need I say that last year I hit a plateau from jan 2008 to now. So thank you MFP and thank you so much so much all !!!! Actually it's more like 41/2 pounds but my ticker only takes whole numbers but I know the 1/2 is there...lol:laugh:

Replies

• Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Guys I just lost 4 pounds in my first week on MFP. I am so excited. This is the 3rd time I am trying to share. My daughter is deleting everything that I am typing. she is crying, one of those days when they wake up on the other side of the bed. So anyways this is a great start to the new year and the new healthy me. Need I say that last year I hit a plateau from jan 2008 to now. So thank you MFP and thank you so much so much all !!!! Actually it's more like 41/2 pounds but my ticker only takes whole numbers but I know the 1/2 is there...lol:laugh:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    well done, 4 and a half pounds is fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Options
    Congrats!!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Keep up the good work!!
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work:smile::smile:
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Thanks guys for celebrating my mini victory with me. Thanks!:bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    That's a great first week!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!