I confess...

Options
I have lost my motivation. I have been steadily gaining since Oct :sad: :sad: :sad: All my fault, have no one or nothing to blame... I had reached my goal of 125lbs in Sep but I finally had the guts to weigh myself this morning and I'm back to 134!!!! Shameful!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Yes, I confess!!!! Exercise is no problem for me, it is the nutrition part of it...I don't have much control. I need words of wisdom, encouragement!!!!! I need to join some challenges!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I have lost my motivation. I have been steadily gaining since Oct :sad: :sad: :sad: All my fault, have no one or nothing to blame... I had reached my goal of 125lbs in Sep but I finally had the guts to weigh myself this morning and I'm back to 134!!!! Shameful!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Yes, I confess!!!! Exercise is no problem for me, it is the nutrition part of it...I don't have much control. I need words of wisdom, encouragement!!!!! I need to join some challenges!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RMONTGOMERY
    Options
    Although a lot of people say weighing often is a bad thing, I think weighing once a week once you hit goal is definitely the right thing to do. Kind of like preventative maintenance.
  • gsschulte
    gsschulte Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. The weekends are the worst for me as i have much less to do so my mind drifts and then a bruger king commercial comes on. a battle all the time. but there is a great thing out there called spirit. you can take a beating and still walk forward with spirit. Its just time to re-adjust and keep your lifestyle intact. healthy eating and exercising are for long term lifestyle changes not a weekend wariror attitude. You are going to make it back you just have to find that balance that lets you have the foods you like (maybe made lighter) and the exercise you do will balance out.
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You did it once so you KNOW you can do it again... and hey, now that you have this backslide behind you, you have that much more knowledge under your belt so it should come off easier and you'll be less likely to allow yourself to put it back on. YOU CAN DO THIS!!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the motivation!!! I just need to kick myself in the butt, get up, dust off and continue on....yes, I did it in 08 I can do it again!!!!! Besides, I did not gain it all back, thank God!!!! Thanks again!!! :flowerforyou: