Gaming

Options
Does anyone else find gaming is really interfering in your workouts? Right now Starcraft 2 is stealing all my workout time. I'm an addict. =(

Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    yes that is why i quit all of mine! :ohwell:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Minecraft and League of Legends are getting the best of me. It's a good thing I work out at 5am......

I do suspect that I will have a very hard time getting up in the mornings next month when Battlefield 3 is released!!!! Wooo hoo!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Minecraft and League of Legends are getting the best of me. It's a good thing I work out at 5am......

I do suspect that I will have a very hard time getting up in the mornings next month when Battlefield 3 is released!!!! Wooo hoo!

League Of Legends FTW!

I quit most my other games.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    My bro plays a lot of games and has put his exercise bike in front of his TV so that if he's gaming, he's exercising. Win win.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Due to school, I pretty much quit all of my video games, even if I have freetime. The one I get the most distracted playing is GTA 4, because its so easy to keep playing more and more. My favorite game is Left 4 Dead 2 though

One thing I suggest is playing workout video games. I do DDR, which makes the workout even more fun