What little things bother you about your SO?

Options

Replies

• jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Bothers me: He's an effin' Talk Blocker! Whenever I'm talking on the phone to a friend, he always has to talk to me AND whoever I'm on the phone with by making little comments in the background. Or, tell her this, say that, ask this....Of course, when HE is on the phone with someone, no one better make a sound or it's off with your head!

Good things: He puts up with all my annoying crap. And I snore pretty loud for a woman ;^D

HAHA I can so relate to the talk blocker. My one sister tells me that if he does not shut up I am going to come over and kick his butt.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    What I love about my husband is that he doesn't share the petty, irritating little things I do with people on the internet.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    IM OFFENDED BECAUSE MY SO IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY
  • kfitz10103
    Options
    So I love that my hubby agrees to use the hall bath and give me the master bath to myself. I am very OCD and can't stand his stuff in my way.
    I hate that when he is out of toothpaste, shampoo, or toilet paper he gets it out of my bathroom instead of out of the linen closet. So then I have to go to the linen closet to get more because then I am out. And the kicker? The linen closet is closer to his bathroom than my bathroom is. I just don't get it!
  • BrianTheNegotiator
    Options
    She's not romantic in the slightest, drinks and smokes all the time, and is on the computer too much

On the other hand, she can drop me from 200 yards away with her sexy stares, looks and smiles.
  • kdchick99
    kdchick99 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    One thing that gets me fired up everytime is his chewing with his mouth open. I see a cow just chewing on grass everytime I think about it. Gross!

Best thing about him.....A day does not go by that he does not kiss me or tell me he loves me at least four times during that day. I call him my "I love you" *kitten*. LOL.....I never get tired of hearing it though!
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    Bother: He doesn't like to go out ANYWHERE but the movie theater and the gym! No beach, no park, no dinner at a restaurant (the restaurant doesn't really bother me but I'd like the option. jeez). And when we DON'T go to the gym and I hang out at his house or he hangs out at mine then we RENT movies! I'm tired of watching movies all the time. He says he's just a "simple" kind of guy. Also, he doesn't like taking pictures...and I LOVE taking pictures.

Love: I love him so much that the bother part fades away easily. He has VERY good manners, especially towards older people, and he can make friends with just about anyone. He makes me laugh ALL the time. He is big and tough on the outside but so sweet and adorable in the inside. He is the BEST friend I have ever had and I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful boyfriend. He is protective and he likes me to call him everywhere I go even if I'm just leaving the house for a few minutes and he calls me everywhere he goes too.
    I can make this Love part go on and on............lol =)
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Things that bother me: the fact when he watches tv he cant hear anything else (but i have to give him an ok he has some hearing lose from his damn job lol), he is pathetic when he is sick like the whole world ends!

Good things there are just too many to list, first off he provides for me and the kids so I can stay home with the kids and be a stay at home mom. He is good at his job (works on subs in the navy) and he is so family oriented. he is sweet to me and loves me for me! he has that southern hospitality and i am from the north so its a nice thing to level us out lmao he is so well mannered my dad was impressed when he met him. He will do anything for me and my kids and i love him so much
  • sarahlong09
    Options
    hate - his loud belches & phobia about raw or expired foods
    love- his body heat at night and his ability to make me laugh in every situation.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    not to sound to cliche for this website, but what bothers me the most is the way he eats, horribly, frozen burritos are not a food group., he also nibbles my ear, he things i like , don't have the heart to tell him i don't

things i like, despite his food ideas, he is very supportive of mine, and also the little things he tries to do to try and please me , and that he will put my wants first alot when technically his should
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    bother: He turnes into a baby when even slightly ill. "feel my forehead..." "baby could you get me..." "I don't feel good..." and that will go on 24/7 until he is back to 110%.

love: everything else
  • mamabearr
    Options
    Bother: he never EVER has the blanket right when he get's in bed first. I go to cover up and I get a corner to cover my butt because he has it laid out like a diamond.

Love: when randomly he will look at me and smile the biggest smile for no reason.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    My wife is a Debbie Downer. She'll take something positive and poop on it without realizing she's doing it.

What I love, she's shy, conservative and demure, but every once in a while she says something so out of left field it shocks me, and is always hilarious!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    bother: he leaves whatever dishes he was using where he was last seen! for example: he drank some water and left the glass on my dresser for days....and also left his bowl on my keyboard. i have to pick up after him like a kid sometimes!

love: his smile and his musical abilities! :) he makes me feel so special whenever he's made a new song on his guitar for me
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    My wife is an electrical engineer so she constantly asks me at LEAST twice if I did something. I could say emphatically yes, and later in the day she'll ask me again. I'm kinda used to it now.

She's one of the most unselfish persons I've met in my life. She thinks of others many times before herself.
  • legacysh
    Options
    I love that my husband greets me with a smile and excitement when I walk into the room after work or rehearsals. He always seems so happy to see me, like he missed me so much and can't wait for me to get home.

He was a Sherriff in his former youth, and he is way overprotective of everything (sometimes that's not bad either) :wink:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Bother - my husband is ALWAYS right. even if he's not. He has to argue everything, until you see his side, and why he's right, even if he's not. Also, the lack of sex right now kinda stinks.

Love - He's so smart, provides well, loving, supportive, everything else a great husband is!
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    What I love about my husband is that he doesn't share the petty, irritating little things I do with people on the internet.

don't hate ;)
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Good - He cleans more than I do & he has loved me no matter my size. Never once has he said I was too big and need to lose weight (at my highest I was 370 pounds).

Bad - He talks so LOUD, especially when he's on the phone with someone.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    "S/O bashing is so retarded. Go talk to them. Jeez. "

Not bashing, and he already knows as I have mentioned it before.