Hi brendamercier

Options
Bekah
Bekah Posts: 71 Member
edited November 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Well I live in Maine where we all act like Bears, in the winter it is dark by 4pm and many below 0 days and 2 feet plus snow storms so that is where I put back my 20 puonds funny how it was the heat and humidity for you and the bitter cold for me. My goal is to loose about 50 pounds, it is not just to look better but as you said to feel better you feel so much better even loosing 10 punds! Hope we both can stay on track no matter what the weather is like godd luck and remember is is a lifestyle change that is not easy. Stay in touch
Rebekah

Replies

• Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well I live in Maine where we all act like Bears, in the winter it is dark by 4pm and many below 0 days and 2 feet plus snow storms so that is where I put back my 20 puonds funny how it was the heat and humidity for you and the bitter cold for me. My goal is to loose about 50 pounds, it is not just to look better but as you said to feel better you feel so much better even loosing 10 punds! Hope we both can stay on track no matter what the weather is like godd luck and remember is is a lifestyle change that is not easy. Stay in touch
    Rebekah
This discussion has been closed.