Gettin' Ripped in 30

Options
Hi! I finished Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred recently and really liked the results so starting today I'm going to start doing Ripped in 30. Would love to know if anyone else out there is doing it right now? Would love to get a group of us to help motivate and encourage one another to the end!!

Replies

• Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. So today was day 2! Friend me if you'd like and we can motivate each other thru these next 4 weeks! Looks like we have very similar stats :)
  • hikerchick9
    Options
    I did 30 ds and will do the ripped series tonight too. Add me and will help each other.
  • Nugirl01
    Options
    Hi lady's I have a long way to go but I also will be starting the 30 day shred tonight. Please and me as a friend I'm new to this but with support and the will to reach our goals I know it can be done : )
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and I would like to join ; )
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'm on week 2 of ripped in 30 as well
  • courtneyaleen
    courtneyaleen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes! I just bought the DVD today and would love to join along. :happy:
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Day 1 yesterday...and I felt SO SORE this morning. But...no pain, no gain right? So I pushed myself through Day 2- and I'm feeling pretty good about it right now. I did before pictures and measurements last night and I'm hoping to see some serious changes after 30 days of this!

Good luck with your workouts today!
  • courtneyaleen
    Options
    I didn't realize WHAT I was getting into, WOW. Day 1...and I was already sore this morning from Zumba. I am really worried. I want this but jeesh...I needed to use my furniture to get off the floor when I was done with the crunches. Fav quote so far.."Give it to God".
  • Jaytee79
    Options
    Okay. Day 3 is done...I'm still really stiff but I only had to catch my breath once during each session of the running man. I really, really hate the running man.
  • courtneyaleen
    Options
    Oh, I hate the running man too!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Did ripped in 30 in august and I loved it. I am now doing 30ds and rippedin30 different level for each day. Worked out perfectly since there are 7 levels. I also alternate 6w6p and killer buns and thighs.and I add in insanity fast and furious for extra cardio. I'm hoping for awesome results once I finish out my plan. It's starting to get a little easy for me so after I finish this month I'll be looking for something more challenging.

It's gets easier! Trust me. The first time I did I could barely make it through each level, now I'm a pro lol
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I also finished it in August and now I'm rotating between that and the shred. I've increased the weights to 5lbs this time. I love this workout (well actually I hate doing it but that's good LOL). I did week 3 today and I still say that it is the hardest workout she has. Duck walks and squat jumps make me cry!
  • courtneyaleen
    Options
    I am so sore...I don't think I can do anything other than Ripped in 30 right now. Believe me, I am stretching and paying close attention to form. God help me, this too shall pass right? A couple more days perhaps?
  • Jaytee79
    Options
    A few more days and you'll move onto the next level. Then a whole new set of muscles will be sore :) I have to say I'm so happy it's not just me....I could barely walk when I got out of bed this morning!
  • courtneyaleen
    Options
    I took yesterday off. I couldn't do it...my muscles needed rest.
    Back on track today though. I am NOT giving up!! :grumble:
  • Jaytee79
    Options
    I took Saturday off...so I had to force myself to work out last night after my first 8 hour shift back at work. (I'm easing back into 12 hour shifts post maternity leave) and I was so surprised when it made me feel better! So tonight after work will be day 1 of Week 2!

Enjoy your workouts today ladies!
  • Jaytee79
    Options
    I'm not loving week 2. Seriously, what is with Jillian's obsession with Shelly's butt?