"that" fat pad

Options
I've lost a lot of weight, but the pubic fat pad is still there and honestly it makes it difficult when I'm with my girlfriend. =/ I'm trying to keep it PG-13 here, so if anyone has anyone experience with working around it sexually, feel free to send me a private message. Also does anyone know if the abdomenalplasty for loose skin takes care of this region as well?

Replies

• Kent_Wayne
    Options
    bump
  • Kent_Wayne
    Options
    bump
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    ok well fair warning as the pad goes away and its bone against bone get ready to try some new positions or manuvering! Given Im female but as both me and my BF have lost some of that pad I actually had a bruise from an area of my pelvic/pubic bone he was grinding against during a certain position, couldnt do it that way for nearly 4 days!

ok onto the rest. Now idk how overweight you are but per the ticker on your page you have 40 lbs from start to final goal. You will lose more of the fat pad as you near your goal, that area can actually be particularly stubborn on both men and women. (my mom works for a mens vitality clinic, I work for an OBGYN, its really an interesting combo when we get talking!) as far as whether abdomenoplasty will fix the issue, that would have to be discussed with the surgeon, typically it doesnt go into the pubic region unless necessary
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I think I'll always have that fat pad. I thought I was the only person that had a problem with it! I don't have loose skin, but even when I was really thin my vee stood out. The only thing I can do about it is wear clothes, I think. There has not been a problem with it in the bedroom...