I have lost 8.6 pounds, I am so excited!!!!!!!!!

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
I have lost 8.6 pounds since last Thursday, my hubby and my mom have told me that they can see the difference. I exercise every day. That is something I have never done in my whole entire life, I never wanted to, but I got on the scales last week and saw that I weighed 292 the heaviest I have ever weighed in my whole entire life and I will not do it. I will not weigh that much, I am more determined than I have ever been in my whole life, I will lose the weight. Thanks everyone for all the encouragement.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I have lost 8.6 pounds since last Thursday, my hubby and my mom have told me that they can see the difference. I exercise every day. That is something I have never done in my whole entire life, I never wanted to, but I got on the scales last week and saw that I weighed 292 the heaviest I have ever weighed in my whole entire life and I will not do it. I will not weigh that much, I am more determined than I have ever been in my whole life, I will lose the weight. Thanks everyone for all the encouragement.
  • kasch
    kasch Posts: 35
    Options
    go you! keep up the good work!
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    That's fantastic!
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Thats soooo Great!! :wink: Keep up all the hard work!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Awesome...keep up the good work!
  • sblades
    sblades Posts: 75
    Options
    That's incredible! Keep it up - it won't always fall off as fast, but slow and steady wins the race!
    Congrats on your determination and progress!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    That's incredible! Keep it up - it won't always fall off as fast, but slow and steady wins the race!
    Congrats on your determination and progress!!

Thanks, I know it won't always come off fast, it took ten years to put it on and it will take some time to get it off, but I am willing and ready to do the hard work to get it off. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Keep up the hard work and you will see amazing results. Make sure you are taking measurments to. Sometimes when the scale don't move you may still lose inches.
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    Amazing!! It is a long road ahead, but well worth it. I know!! You can do it!!:flowerforyou:

109912.png
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Congrats Laura!!! Your on your way!:flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    great job. :flowerforyou: You'll do it:happy: Keep up the good work:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    thanks everyone, everyone is great on this site!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!