hey

:smile: Lets see im overwight right now just about 5yrs. ago my doctor said I had high blood pressure and I was in danger. I was like at 390 at that time but I lost 72 pounds, then months later I got those pounds back :sad: .So I took it upon myself to change that.

Replies

• Txifonly
    Txifonly Posts: 43 Member
    Congratulations on taking that step. Nobody can change you but you. This website gives you the resources to figure out healthy choices and find support from people going thru the same thing you are. Good luck! And let us know how we can help you.
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427 Member
    hi and way to get back to it!
  • its all in the journey...nothing else.

Stick with the plan one day at a time.

Think of how good it makes you feel and you want to feel good.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Welcome to MFP! This is a wonderful community of friends and support, anything you need you can get here. Best of luck to you on your journey, it sounds like you ready!!
  • you've come to the right place....there are lots of friends here waiting to do the journey with you
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Yah! You did it! The real key to change is Wanting to change. The best explanation for that I ever heard was from a man who said " I just got sick and tired of being sick and tired". I can certainly relate to that!!! You will find lots of support here from people who totally understand the challenges. Whether we have 100 pounds to lose or 10, we are all in the same boat. I find that logging in really helps me. I guess I am just too embarrassed to eat a lot of junk and let everyone know it :) Good luck!!!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    You can add me as a friend. Always ready to be supportive since I get so much help here. :)
  • Sassi50
    Sassi50 Posts: 67 Member
    Wanting to get healthy is the biggest part of the journey...but wishing it doesn't make it happen. The pounds didn't come on over night and they won't leave without work. But joining here is a great start...the resources here will help you lose weight is a healthy manner and the support that you'll get from us all will help the journey go smoothly!! Welcome and enjoy getting healthy!!!