With the help of....

Options
2»

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    A buddy of mine just stabbed my belly with a fork and collected the gravy for his biscuits. I lost 47 pounds! :-) (sorry thought I'd get in on this)
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    A buddy of mine just stabbed my belly with a fork and collected the gravy for his biscuits. I lost 47 pounds! :-)

NOW i know how to spot reduce!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a lot of work still to me. All I had to do was drink 1 tall glass a day of my pregnant sister in-laws pee for 9 mo. and I am down 64lbs!

Seriously, right! I should do well then, I live in military housing and we all know these heffers can't stop making babies. I mean d@mn, how many ugly kids do you need?

I only eat one a year

LMFAO!!!! Do you take donations????
    ]

if you're willing, I'm able
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    Maybe the stress caused by the republicans helped a little... I think my lipo'd thinness will win me an election and we can end obesity for good!! Yay for a superior pescatarian diet!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Maybe the stress caused by the republicans helped a little... I think my lipo'd thinness will win me an election and we can end obesity for good!! Yay for a superior pescatarian diet!

I eat Republicans, too
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    Just remember: no sex in the champagne room!
    But I do smell sex and candy here.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!