5 favorite cereals?

Options

Replies

• kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Corn Chex, Honey Nut Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats, Berry Berry Kix
    (random order)

Loveee Cinnamon Toast Crunch! That's my favorite! Followed by Honey Nut Cheerios probably.
    They're now called Curiously Cinnamon in the UK, But I still call them Cinnamon Toast Crunch from when I used to have to buy the import General & Mills boxes from the deli before Nestlé started producing them.

Also love Cheerios, Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, Crunchy Nut Schredded wheats, Chocolate Crunchy Clusters, and of course porridge (preferably as my dad makes it with 2-3 tbs of single malt whisky and served with Canadian maple syrup :tongue: - and then you have 2 crispbreads for lunch :ohwell: )
  • mcgeemm
    Options
    Cascadian Farms Granola
    Life
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    Honey Nut Cheerios
    Honey Bunches of Oats

Now I need a bowl of cereal...
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything Special K particularly Almond Vanilla and Blueberry. Just so yum!
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Whilst I love cheerios, they are high in sugar - around 20% sugar in Australia for the honey oat variety! Didn't realise until I had bought the pack!

So I will stick to porridge and weetbix in future (when I run out of cheerios - hopefully soon - don't need that sugar sabotage).
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    special k red berries
    special k fruit and yogurt
    cheerios(fruity)
    cheerios(yogurt)
    strawberry mini wheats
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Corn Chex, Honey Nut Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats, Berry Berry Kix
    (random order)

Sooo good. Those are totally my fav's too, shameless sugar addict.
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I love the way kashi cereal tastes, how ever those seven whole grains have a mission to give me an upset stomach. I can't have too much fiber in the AM or I have tummy troubles all day long. :(
  • whateverr120
    Options
    lucky charms, cinnamon toast crunch, golden grahams, special K Vanilla almond, and regular cheerios.
    Now im craving cereal !! =)
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola. It isn't too sweet, has great flavor and fairly low in fat. I usually add berries.
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    1. Clusters
    2. Honey Bunches of Oats with Banana Bunches
    3. Vanilla Almond Special K
    4. Reese Puffs
    5. Frankenberry
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    1. Hone bunches of oats with Almonds,
    2. Raisin Bran
    3. Honey Nut Cheerios
    4.Cocoa puffs
    5. Lucky charms.

But I love to mix my cereal. I know it's weird, but i like to have different texture :-)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    a little treat I like to call Primal Special K
    get some large coconut flakes/chips & toast em (takes 2 mins under broiler), serve with cream, eat. Delish!

That sounds awesome! How does it hold up in the cream? Does it get mushy? Can you buy coconut flakes, or do you have to buy a coconut and make them?

they hold up very nicely in the cream. I get mine at Sunflower Market, but you can buy them online, too. You want the ones that look like this:
    http://www.amazon.com/Coconut-Chips-One-Pound-Bags/dp/B003IMI8C4
    and this
    http://www.amazon.com/Bobs-Red-Mill-Unsweetened-12-Ounce/dp/B002YR97BU/ref=sr_1_2?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1315963927&sr=1-2
    and this
    http://www.amazon.com/Lets-Do-Organic-Unsweetend-Coconut/dp/B000F4D5IU/ref=sr_1_6?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1315963943&sr=1-6
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    But I love to mix my cereal. I know it's weird, but i like to have different texture :-)

my boys HATE when i do that to them. especially if it includes raisin bran. lol.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Special k red berries, raisin bran, kashi go lean crunch, multi grain cheerios, & I love fruit loops :tongue: *I know its garbage lol so I only eat it sometimes when I am craving sweets!
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Cinamon life,cinamon toast crunch,ummm yea that's about it for me :happy:
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    No one has said my ultimate favorite.....Fruity Pebbles...have'nt had this in YEARS! LOVE!

Any cherrios...Honeynut, Cinnamon burst, Apple Cinnamon, Multigrain!

Raisin Nut Bran
    Special K anything....

I barely buy cereal as I am the only big cereal eater in the house....my 6 yr old is weird and does'nt like milk in her cereal!!
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    1. Cinnamon cheerios
    2. Post great grains with pecans and raisins (but this has too many calories)
    3. Used to love post fruit and fiber but I guess its beeng discontinued
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Cascadian Farms Organic - Cinnamon Crunch
    Multi-Grain Cheerios
    Honey Nut Cheerios
    Rice Krispies
    Total Raisin Bran
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Golden Grahams! yum....Havent had in YEARS!!!!

Now I eat this almost everyday: Kashi go lean & Fiber1 mixed, 1/2 cup of dry cottage cheese and a yogurt. Mix it all up and it full of protein and pretty yummy :)))))))
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Isn't it interesting how I suddenly feel you all NEED to know that my favorite is Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds? And I feel a kinship with those of you who also listed Honey Bunches of Oats. Social networking is so weird. And I'm not really even that into cereal.