Is anyone having trouble sleeping?

Options
If I get woke up during the night, it takes me over an hour to get back to sleep. It's like I am wide awake, does this have anything to do with my losing weight? I have lowered my caffeine intake because I just dont' feel the need for so much.

Replies

• DaisyJane82
    DaisyJane82 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had a similar problem when I was losing weight.
    I took some"Calms Forte" about an hour before bedtime with a cup of warm fat free milk. Surprisingly, It worked like a charm. I took it for about a week and then I was fine again.
    I'm not sure if it was just my body adjusting to the new workout routine or change in my diet... but I did have the same problem you described.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I had this problem also, mine was so bad I went to the doctor who gave me the canned diagnosis of depression, although she checked hormones and diabetes as well. I pointed out that my rigorous workouts would be a good treatment for depression... In any case, I took the sleep aid from Tylenol PM for a few days and then I was reset back to normal and I've been fine since
  • crosa527
    crosa527 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You might try melatonin. It is an herbal remedy that our doctor told me to give my kids when they have trouble falling asleep.