tracy24
tracy24 Posts: 188
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:flowerforyou: hi all, new to the boards. im starting p90x on sunday and using this site to help keep track of my eating, which is pretty much on track. anyhoo im 44, weigh 145 and im 5'10.

Replies

• tracy24
    :flowerforyou: hi all, new to the boards. im starting p90x on sunday and using this site to help keep track of my eating, which is pretty much on track. anyhoo im 44, weigh 145 and im 5'10.
  • tracy24
    got a question- how do i get my ticker to appear on my messages? any help would be great
  • Hi Tracy and all,
    I'm new here. Running/walking my first 1/2 marathon in April. I'm 40yo, 132 and 5'5". Want to get to 124 which is were I feel healthy and fit. My new year's resolution is to get organized - that means with weight and fitness too.
  • tracy24
    welcome, wow half marathon, thats cool! im gonna start off with a 5k, as soon as it gets warm enough. yeah im looking to lose 10 pounds and get lean, which im sure p90x will help me do.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Copy the code
    My Home
    Settings
    Change forum signature
    Paste code there

HTH! :flowerforyou:
  • I just signed up today! I'm on Jillian Michale's "Making the Cut". So far its great, but it is really gonna kick my tush into shape. I joined because she recommended this sight. :wink:
  • tracy24
    :flowerforyou: Jillian Michale ROCKS!
  • tracy24
    UGH WHAT AM I DOING WRONG
  • 3babybeans
    I don't know why all the letters were capitlalized, but that's part of the problem.
  • tracy24
    thanks for your help!!:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    You're welcome! Glad you figured it out! :flowerforyou:
  • tracy24
    just wondering if anyone here watches the UFC?
  • :flowerforyou: Jillian Michale ROCKS!

I KNOW!
  • tracy24
    hey bonitachic do you watch the biggest loser?
  • I catch it when I can, but overall, I don't really watch tv. I like it too much! :D
  • tracy24
    yeah im not to much on the tv either but i gotta watch the biggest loser and ufc!
  • yeah im not to much on the tv either but i gotta watch the biggest loser and ufc!

I'll admit, I would rather watch House, Grey's, or the CW....my guilty pleasures.
This discussion has been closed.