The Biggest Loser Starts tonight.. WAHOO!!

Options
Is anyone as excited as me that the new season of The Biggest Loser starts tonigh? I love, love, love that show.. but still feel like I could never push myself as much as they do... I guess it is all about willpower and having either Bob or Jillian on your side... :laugh:

Replies

• siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Is anyone as excited as me that the new season of The Biggest Loser starts tonigh? I love, love, love that show.. but still feel like I could never push myself as much as they do... I guess it is all about willpower and having either Bob or Jillian on your side... :laugh:
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Oh heck ya sister!!! I been waiting and the day has finally arrived....I agree that sometimes I get nauseous watching them thinking WOW, they are AMAZING!!! GO BOB & JILLIAN!!! Go people that are on the show...WAHOO!!! :drinker:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I know! Sometimes when I see they have lost 10 pounds or so I wonder how healthy that will be, and how loose their skin will look in the end. I feel really bad for the people that lose 2-3 and look all sad, that's healthy! LOVE that show though, can't wait!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    I always love watching the first weigh in.....astonishing how much they lose in a week:noway:
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    well not having to worry about taking care of the family and going to work everyday is a big factor there. . . If all I had to do all day is workout, go for a swim and plan my meal for the day, not to mention bob or gillian . . . how could you not lose weight!?!?!?!?

I can't wait to watch it!:heart:
  • IUChelle423
    Options
    I am totally addicted to that show! It is the only show I've ever intentionally watched. My husband won't admit it, but he is addicted to. My goal last year was to workout during part of the show (didn't happen most of the time though :blushing: ). I think I'm going to try again this year - maybe 30 minutes? Who is with me?
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I need the inspiration from that show - it's incredible. My son and hubyy watch with me.
  • rialynn79
    Options
    I am also a huge fan! I love watching it while doing the eliptical - gives me the motivation to keep on exercising. We must dish about it tomorrow!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Ooooo, I am so excited!! I love the BIggest Loser! I know not everyone can have personal trainers, chefs and the ability to dedicate 24/7 just to their weight loss... but it is still so motivating and inspiring to watch even the slowest loser change their lives. (As long as their not total Biatches like Vicky last season, which she still looked great, I just wish she would have been nicer too!)
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I have watched every season except for the one that Jillian wasn't in. I think that was Season 3. I LOVE Jillian.
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    I have had my alarm set on my cell phone since I saw the first commercial for when it was starting that way I don't forget. I tend to forget cause we are in the barn at night so I set the alarm to go off a half hour before the show starts that way I can kick everyones butt in gear so we make it in the house in time:laugh: I can't wait:love:
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ooooo, I am so excited!! I love the BIggest Loser! I know not everyone can have personal trainers, chefs and the ability to dedicate 24/7 just to their weight loss... but it is still so motivating and inspiring to watch even the slowest loser change their lives. (As long as their not total Biatches like Vicky last season, which she still looked great, I just wish she would have been nicer too!)

Wow, Vicky really was rude. She was out to get her opponents. She wasn't just playing the game, she was being a little 'B'. I am so excited to watch. Especially this season since they are the heaviest yet!!!! They will show amazing results once again!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options

Wow, Vicky really was rude. She was out to get her opponents. She wasn't just playing the game, she was being a little 'B'. I am so excited to watch. Especially this season since they are the heaviest yet!!!! They will show amazing results once again!
    My hubby got into watching the show with me last season and he still says that someone that acts like Vicky "will just be twice as big in the long run" because she was too busy trying to "get" everyone else that she couldn't have learned anything about staying healthy. That and I always say ulgy is as ugly does, kind of like what goes around comes around. I was SOOOO happy that Vicky didn't win, she didn't deserve to stay there as long as she did. Winner DON'T treat other people that way!!
    ANYWAY, Yay for the first show of the new season tonight. I am going now to set the reminder on my TV!!
  • RMONTGOMERY
    Options
    I'm looking forward to it starting as well. It's the only show other than sports that I watch regularly on tv.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options

Or the opportunity to win $100,000 or $250,000! I'd definitely work harder if I had a 1:16 chance!
  • Badtz
    Badtz Posts: 14
    Options

My hubby got into watching the show with me last season and he still says that someone that acts like Vicky "will just be twice as big in the long run" because she was too busy trying to "get" everyone else that she couldn't have learned anything about staying healthy. That and I always say ulgy is as ugly does, kind of like what goes around comes around. I was SOOOO happy that Vicky didn't win, she didn't deserve to stay there as long as she did. Winner DON'T treat other people that way!!
    ANYWAY, Yay for the first show of the new season tonight. I am going now to set the reminder on my TV!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

My boyfriend and I watch the show fairly consistantly, and last season we wanted to throw crap through our tv screens at Vicky (and Hebba, too). We wondered if anyone else watching the show hated her (them) as much as we did. Scheming little beasts shouldn't win. Being competative is one thing- being a back-stabbing ***** is another.

OH YEAH, and we're both looking forward to the new season to help get us motivated in the new year.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I don't watch it but I saw a quick clip they are saying they have the heaviest person on the show ever and he was on the tread mill with all kinds of wires on him -

Everyone seems to love the show I guess I should try watching it
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i can't wait. I love this show.
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I also adore BL. I just told my husband earlier that if I could only watch one show, it would definitely be BL. I know they are competing for the money, but everyone on this show ends up winning. You are given the exact tools that you need to make a difference in your life. Not everyone uses the tools they are given, but at least then YOU are making the choice. It is so much easier to eat well and exercise correctly when someone tells you exactly what to do. Half of my battle has been figuring out how to eat healthy and the best ways to exercise. BL and this site have helped me with both of those things.
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!! I can't wait!!!

Umm, I think we should all get together and kidnap Jillian and Bob.
    Safety in numbers, if we all stick together we might be able to overpower them!
    Oh, heck, Bob would be easy, all you have to do is supply him with cookies and sweets and he'd follow you anywhere! :love:
    We can let'm go after we all look like them!!!!!!

What's wrong with alittle criminal record if its in the name of health and wellness? :laugh: