Help, I need anyone and everyone's motivation! I need that P

Options
Ok seriously, I thought the fact that I'd lost 2lbs would really help with getting my butt into gear and kick butt at loosing more. But I still haven't kicked it into over drive.... but I want to! PLEASE give me motivation friends... I need it! I love reading and seeing what my friends are doing each day, and I say I need to do that or I'm gonna do that, but I don't! I'm still being smart about eating, not 100% but still being good for the most part! But if only I started exercising... I'd probably start really seeing and feeling the change and actually drop more weight... help me friends! Motivation, or anything to get me going towards what I really want :)

Replies

• irisherin82
    irisherin82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The "topic" was supposed to read "I need that push". Sorry it got cut off....
  • angiemb87
    angiemb87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do it! And it doesn't have to be this crazy sweating all the time and sick to your stomach thing. Walking for an hour on an incline on the treadmill is good, and you can use that hour to watch an episode of..I dunno...Keeping up with the Kardashians. I, personally, watch HEAVY on A&E, makes me feel good watching other people losing weight and I'm working out just like they are. Gives some hope at the end of the tunnel. The thing about not being 100%, it has to be 100% for you. I had a friend who quit all dairy and lost 30 pounds. I quit all dairy and didn't lose a thing, so figure out whats makes you feel more energized and what works for you darling. 2 pounds is amazing, so don't short change yourself, any loss is amazing and a personal accomplishment you should be extremely proud of. You will work out, you wouldn't be on here worried about it if you didn't have the determination an strength to make it to your goal.
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    PROCEED
    What would you do right now if you knew that everything today would
    turn out perfectly? What project would you start, what person would
    you talk to, what problem would you tackle if you could be assured of
    success?
    Is there anything you're putting off because you're afraid of
    failure? Is there anyone you're avoiding because you're afraid of
    what they would say or think?
    There is no guarantee of success. But there is a guarantee that if
    you never go for it, you'll never have it. And even in the failed
    attempts, you'll learn and grow. There is no guarantee that other
    people will think highly of all you say and do. But that's their
    problem.
    Do you believe in the worth of your own pursuits? If so, then what
    could possibly prevent you from following them? If you're looking for
    a sure thing, then here's one -- everything you achieve will come
    only from the things you attempt. In order to succeed, you must
    proceed. Today is a great day to start.
    Author- Unknown.
  • irisherin82
    Options
    Thank you! What both of you have said is awesome! I'm going to create a focus board for myself to hang in by bedroom as a daily reminder and I think what both of you have said will be awesome to post along with it! Thanks so much! I've requested to add you both as friends :)
  • irisherin82
    Options
    Do you watch the shows while exercising at home or at a gym? I usually watch whatever is on the TV while at the gym, but pretty sure I don't have control of what I'm watching! The gym at my apartment has tv's, I need to find the best time to be in there to the point where I can control the TV. I enjoy watching Biggest Loser, and by BF hates it... so I think I'll be at my apartment gym watching it while he does his own thing. That way I'm exercising my butt off while watching the people on the show change their lives :)
  • angiemb87
    angiemb87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah, I love watching a show while I exercise..I find that music doesn't draw me in to the ellptila or treadmil like a show does, mainly because I wanna start dancing! lol. I tend to dance mostly, but I like watching Heavy, Biggest Loser, Shedding for the Wedding, anything motivational with other folks who are changing their lives, makes me feel more motivated!