Keep Your Head Up

Options
Okay, it has been MONTHS since I've blogged on the site! I can honestly tell you that this site truly helped me when I first started. I had lost 18 pounds--:bigsmile: --my blood pressure was down---:bigsmile: ---and I felt really good about myself! And, then.....:sad: ....stress hit me from out of nowhere! They changed my job duties at work--:grumble: --and my kids lost their minds at the same time once school started11:laugh: --not literally, but figuratively! And to top it all off, I broke up with a man who started off being so wonderful...and he turned out to be a pathological liar!!:indifferent: All of this resulted in my gaining BACK the 18 pounds--:brokenheart: --plus 2 more pounds--:angry: ! So now...I'm back! :drinker:

I have determined that 2009 is my year to succeed at becoming a healthier, more fabulus ME! :heart:

Hello, all! I'm so glad to see the positive messages, jokes, word games, and recipes! MFP had me on the right track, and as soon as I left all heck broke loose!:devil:

Good luck to anyone who is starting off their new year on a jouney to better themselves! I look forward to chatting! Have a great day!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• AugustBaby1973
    Options
    Okay, it has been MONTHS since I've blogged on the site! I can honestly tell you that this site truly helped me when I first started. I had lost 18 pounds--:bigsmile: --my blood pressure was down---:bigsmile: ---and I felt really good about myself! And, then.....:sad: ....stress hit me from out of nowhere! They changed my job duties at work--:grumble: --and my kids lost their minds at the same time once school started11:laugh: --not literally, but figuratively! And to top it all off, I broke up with a man who started off being so wonderful...and he turned out to be a pathological liar!!:indifferent: All of this resulted in my gaining BACK the 18 pounds--:brokenheart: --plus 2 more pounds--:angry: ! So now...I'm back! :drinker:

I have determined that 2009 is my year to succeed at becoming a healthier, more fabulus ME! :heart:

Hello, all! I'm so glad to see the positive messages, jokes, word games, and recipes! MFP had me on the right track, and as soon as I left all heck broke loose!:devil:

Good luck to anyone who is starting off their new year on a jouney to better themselves! I look forward to chatting! Have a great day!!!:flowerforyou:
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Glad you're back. Try to stay positive, and good luck to ya.
  • dietracker
    dietracker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am new here and thus far LOVE it!!! Together we will all succeed!116098.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:

You can do this! :drinker:
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    welcome back. I am in the same boat.
    We can do it!!!!