Bodyrockers!

Options
I don't see a lot of people using bodyrock.tv and I was wondering if there is anyone out there!!!???

I just started bodyrocking about a week and a half ago and so far i love it!! I do have to modify a good bit but I'm hoping as I keep going I will need to modify less and less.

So who are the bodyrockers out there and what kind of results have you been getting so far??

(And for those who don't know what i'm talking about, you should reallly check it out!! Bodyrock.tv )

Replies

• GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm slowly but surely incorporating her moves into my training at home. I love how she looks little too big for me, but hey I'm a big girl ;)
  • HeatherFeather10
    Options
    I love Zuzana and her workouts - I just have to find the time to include them in my schedule.
    I do Crossfit now and so that comes first - hope to bodyrock on my days off.
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That is second time this week heard that website will have to check it out..

Russ
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I'm starting her workouts! I NEED her results! Whew, she's HOT!

zuzana-bodyrock.jpg
  • ivanaelly
    Options
    Body rockers in the house tonighttt
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    I love bodyrock! I can always find something on the site to do, it's really quick for me to do, which I need.
    I love her full body workout and try to do it 3 times a week. I haven't lately because I've hurt my wrist and can't lift weights right now :(
  • ayurcho
    Options
    A friend showed me her site the other night, and today was my second day donig bodyrock and i absolutely love it!!!!!!!! i feel the burn everywhere! its awesome! do you just do one of her workouts a day? or do u add cardio on the ellyptical or treadmill also?