Betty Bombers! Fly the world [closed group]

124»

Replies

• velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    I am in the last stages of building a fence (never ending project that started out with a 7 ft retaining wall!) - a lot of walking, carrying, sawing, drilling and hammering, but no clue how to (or if I should) track that - BUT i feel bad that I have no "exercise" for yesterday and today... I have an HRM, but don't think that would give me a true reading - since there is a lot of stop and go I know I burn calories doing this type of physical labor just don't know how to figure it - any suggestions?

There's a Carpentry option in cardiovascular. Maybe use that??

If it's not part of your 'lifestyle' I would log it. Just like I'm going to log my moving this weekend. It's not a daily, weekly or even monthly activity, so it's exercise for me. :flowerforyou:

Thank you Rach =) Think I will use the carpentry and round it off on the low end ;-)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Don't forget to log on our chart...even if you have a zero day!!!

Moving day for me tomorrow. Burn baby burn!
  • RachVR6
    We seem to be behind on the map, but I'm waiting on Lee to update us from the 3rd-6th's miles.
  • RachVR6
    We're updated a bit more, but I'm missing some calorie burns from a few people. Get them in so I can update lee again! :)
  • kimeister
    kimeister Posts: 212
    Would it be possible to change the purple color on the spreadsheet to something lighter? It's pretty tough for me to read the numbers in those squares.

Looking great, guys!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    god it's hard to want to work your @ss off when you have a raging case of PMS...so I'm not promising anything, but I want to hit the gym tonight for some leg work outs
  • kimeister
    I just have to say I love this challenge! Normally I would come home from the gym and do stuff around the house, but tonight I came home and went out for a short bike ride to earn more calories. It felt great!
  • RachVR6
    Would it be possible to change the purple color on the spreadsheet to something lighter? It's pretty tough for me to read the numbers in those squares.

Looking great, guys!

Lightened! :flowerforyou:
  • kimeister
    Lightened! :flowerforyou:

You rock! I thank you, and my eyes thank you. \o/
  • RachVR6
    Sorry guys...been pretty busy the last couple days!!
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    I can't load the map at work :(

Our name is listed first, does that mean we're first?! Or, does that mean I"m a dumb dumb?!
  • kimeister
    Go Bettys! woot woot!
  • Way to go, ladies! We did fab.

I never thought to check my monthly calorie burn, but it's something I'm going to keep tracking. I'm very pleased with my October number, especially considering I was sick the first week and missed several days. Just gives me something to beat in November.
This discussion has been closed.