Its either loose the weight or die for me

Options
2»

Replies

• TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I personally think health reasons are the best reason to want to lose weight and get active. What could be more motivating then wanting to live! Welcome!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're right - it's a lifestyle change. You can do this!
  • inkleberry75
    Options
    I am with ya, was told I am pre-diabetic. Also high cholesterol, BP, the whole works....So Here I have come, for support and refuge...
  • etromb50
    Options
    Go girl!
  • NaughtyKnockers
    Options
    Good LUCK! Just keep thinking positive. Remember it did not take A day too get to the size we are it took TIME. Now its going to take time to lose it all over again. :D
  • patiencez2
    patiencez2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I am sorry Forgot to welcome you to MFP. I to am here because of heath reasons. It is a great place.
    Welcome aboard.
    We can do this yes we can!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    A big welcome to MFP....................

Girl, you can do it.......This site is amazing.......If you need help just holler.........
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Hi there,

Well done, you have taken the first step towards a healthier lifestyle. Remember to set your goals, log everything, good and bad and it will help you adjust your eating patterns. I came to this because of mounting health problems, and the realisation that I was shortening my own life. After yoyo and fad dieting for 25 years or more, I've realised that what everyone said all along is true, its a lifestyle change, not a temporary diet!
    Feel free to add me as a friend :happy:
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on joinig this site, you will luv it.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck on your weight loss journey!! You will find lots of encouragement, support and amazing people on here. It is a great community to be a part of!!
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I too, had major health issues. High triglycerides, out of control blood sugar, high blood pressure. Since Nov. 2010, I have lost 60 lbs. And everything is returning to normal levels. If I can do it, you can too!