Relapsed on food

Options
hi everyone, I am just coming back to this site. i previously had success on here and got away from it only to gain 20 lbs. I am so miserable and need some help and motivation. I am having such a hard time with this obsessive eating. I can't remember what I did to get started the first time. My mind is really messing with me telling me that it isn't gonna do any good anyway. Any suggestions are welcome thanks for listening. :sad:

Replies

• metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, I am just coming back to this site. i previously had success on here and got away from it only to gain 20 lbs. I am so miserable and need some help and motivation. I am having such a hard time with this obsessive eating. I can't remember what I did to get started the first time. My mind is really messing with me telling me that it isn't gonna do any good anyway. Any suggestions are welcome thanks for listening. :sad:
  • dietracker
    dietracker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My thought is to just decide you are going to be faithful to the rda that MFP suggests. It has to be better than the inconsistancy many of us experience that leads to the weight gain. Commit to it. Period. Say, I dont care what I am feeling, I am sticking to this and maybe even tell yourself your going to try this for three months. Sometimes smaller committments like that help me stay on track. I believe you can do it!!! We are all on here together!

116098.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting