Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wedding Ring - Small NSV

Dish TV is out so I was just sitting around reading, spinning my wedding ring around my finger.... what?
Yep, it's not longer strangling my finger. It's comfortable again. WOO HOO!

It's a small victory, but I'll take it!

Replies

• wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    I like it! Good job!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    It's a victory whether small or big...it IS a VICTORY!! Good job. Keep up the good work.
  • Nice....mines tight but I'm working on it.
  • congrats!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    I recently fit back into my wedding ring, and it was fantastic! I was so sad last summer when I had ballooned and it no longer fit. Never again will I get that big.
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Love this one :-) congrats
  • camckinney
    camckinney Posts: 61 Member
    Awesome. I know that has to feel awesome!

That is one of my goals....I bought another ring (which is nicer) but now it's too big and I will need to get a spacer until I reach my goal and then I will resize it. I was able to, finally after 5 years, slide my wedding rings on (still too tight though).
  • awesome! I had to get mine resized recently!!
  • HOW EXCITING!

My "original" set is in my jewelry box- haven't worn it for YEARS.....
    HOPING to fit into it by our anniversary ( 8 weeks away)
  • Great NSV... I just got mine back from having it sized down. It is such a perfect fit I have no room to gain LOL.
    The day I went in to size my ring I was freezing in the store and hadn't eaten so when I tried the new size on it was a very comfortable fit.

Congrats!!
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Isn't that great. One of my goals is to get my ring cleaned, when I can get it off again :embarassed: It got loose enough to move just a couple of weeks ago. and I got pretty excited about it:laugh: I wouldn't call it a "small" NSV. It is proof positive that you are going in the right direction!:flowerforyou:
  • This is my first mini goal. Congrats!
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    That's awesome! Mine is getting too big. I did a jumping jack and it fell off and across the room!
  • That is great......... just tonight I told my husband I need to do something about my wedding band and engagement ring they are falling off but if I get them sized and loose the next 80 I would have to do it agian!!!!! Dont want to loose them though!!!!!
    CONGRATS to you on your moment!!!!!!!
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    That is great..I am so proud of you.You are doing a really great job.I couldn't wear mine for quite a while.now they are back on again.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    I had a similar NSV a few months ago.
    After I had daughter #2, my rings could not fit. I didn't wear them for two years, but was finally able to start wearing them in February. It's made a huge difference to both me and my husband that I wear my engagement and wedding band again. :-)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Nice!! :flowerforyou:
  • This just happened to me yesterday after a year and a half of it not fitting and I say its a huge victory! Congrats on that accomplishment! :)
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    It's a great NSV!
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,710 Member
    That's a wonderful surprise! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!