nsv?

iwantniceabs
iwantniceabs Posts: 357 Member
edited October 2 in Success Stories
Today has been pretty tough - physically, emotionally, mentally. I am on day 37 of INSANITY, and was loving it...but today I'm just not loving much....So I decided to post my first NSV to remind myself that I AM improving in my eating and physical habits. And, since I am the kind of person who sees beauty in the little things, I decided to list as many NSVs as I could think of!

- My size 6 jeans used to be my 'don't-eat-much-the-day-before-you-want-to-wear-these' jeans. Now they are my every day comfy jeans!

- I have not eaten a donut since I started on MFP (I LOVE donuts - I know, I know, horrible!)

- My glutes hurt! I have done so many squats and so much plyometrics that my glutes need regular stretching - and are getting shapier :)

- I have noticed my legs are really reshaping - not like a transformer or anything, but they have taken on a much more toned shape - and I LOVE this.

- I've traded in sugary yogurts for greek, low fat ones, and really like them!

- I officially signed up for my first mini-tri and am actually looking forward to it!

- I don't sit in bed and watch hulu and binge eat every night. I still sit in bed and watch hulu, but I might have a small snack and some carbonated water - no binging! :)

- i'm learning a lot about nutrition - what foods fill you up, why a lot of sugary stuff can really ruin your healthy attempts, when to eat, how to eat, why to eat!

- Some of my old t-shirts that used to make me feel big because they were tight are now looser and I feel cuter in them.

- I typically have more energy.

- I have more confidence....I'm still not super confident with my body, but it's a process.

- I'm in the process of learning why I eat WAY too much on the weekends and how to change this.

- My abs are toning up! I still have some pooch, but it's definitely less than it was a month ago, and I'll take that (for now :)!

So that's all! If you are having a rough day or hitting a tough spot in your weight loss/fitness journey, I suggest listing some of the awesome positive changes you've seen to remind yourself that feeling yuck is just a feeling - you can get back on track, and continue making positive changes!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!