newbie from Phoenix

borac
borac Posts: 174
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there

I have been here now for a few days and decided to introduce myself- since i cought myself more than 3-4 x daily on this site- i guess i must like it than :happy:

Seriously this site is really great- what i like about it it's alive- there are always fresh posts- not from " last year " or 10 months old.. that's really like being in a " alive community " i feel the energy ..

I'm 27 years old.. have a lot to loose:ohwell: , Lost allready arround 50 lbs ..

Have 3 kids.. working..

don't know what else to say other than that I'm looking forward to spend time here with ya'all.. and learn new things- get motivation and join your challanges .. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• borac
    Hi there

I have been here now for a few days and decided to introduce myself- since i cought myself more than 3-4 x daily on this site- i guess i must like it than :happy:

Seriously this site is really great- what i like about it it's alive- there are always fresh posts- not from " last year " or 10 months old.. that's really like being in a " alive community " i feel the energy ..

I'm 27 years old.. have a lot to loose:ohwell: , Lost allready arround 50 lbs ..

Have 3 kids.. working..

don't know what else to say other than that I'm looking forward to spend time here with ya'all.. and learn new things- get motivation and join your challanges .. :flowerforyou:
  • tracy24
    tracy24 Posts: 188
    welcome congrats on the 50lbs loss :happy:
  • Welcome. I'm new myself... Congrats on losing 50lbs thats wonderful. That's about how much I'm looking to lose.... once again welcome..:wink:

120850.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Welcome! I'm also from Phoenix :smile:
  • borac
    Thx for the welcome -

it's cool to have someone from Phx as well :)
  • I'm from Phoenix too!

Gratz on the 50 pounds thats an awesome achievement!

:smile:
  • borac
    Thank you .. i still have a lot to loose thought.. but that's why i'm here

I just think it's really awesome to have PHX people here :) I feel really at home now :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.