Tennis elbow pain and losing the flab on my arms

Options
I have tennis elbow * Lateral epicondylitis, also known as tennis elbow* in my right arm. With losing weight now, I'm getting the hangy skin under my arms. I've tried doing chest presses and some other arm exercises that are to help with that but it aggravates my arm and causes pain for weeks at a time. So I stopped. But I don't know what the heck to do about this skin! It's either do the exercises and suffer or keep being grossed out by my arms and never show them in public. Anyone have advice? I've tried looking up the topic but I'm not finding anything that will help me with answers. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I work for an orthopedic surgeon and i see this all the time...my doctor usually does a cortisone injection and the patients usually get great relief..other than that, invest in a strap that goes around your elbow if you dont already have one...good luck..:)
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've had the injections and I do the strap when I need to. My ortho dr wanted to do surgery but I wasn't able to at the time. I have to wait now cause of my job, blah blah blah. Thanks for the thoughts though! I appreciate it!