Welcome new people 2009

Options
I would just like to welcome all the new members of 2009.

This is a wonderful site and if you get down and out thats what we are here for to help you and talk to each other we all need support or I know I do. I have lost 3 lbs and have alot more to go but I can do it and so can you.

So good luck to all of us in 2009 lets get that weight off.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I would just like to welcome all the new members of 2009.

This is a wonderful site and if you get down and out thats what we are here for to help you and talk to each other we all need support or I know I do. I have lost 3 lbs and have alot more to go but I can do it and so can you.

So good luck to all of us in 2009 lets get that weight off.:flowerforyou:
  • Camay
    Camay Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you! I just started this site after doing the best job I've ever done losing weight last year but I have fallen off the wagon (AGAIN!) This time it's more maddening because I did so well & how easy it was to say I'll never go back to the way I was... well, although I'm not exactly how I was, I'm definitely not feeling good about myself.
    And I'm impatient, so that doesn't help me either. But I did it before & I know I'll do it again.
    Thanks for your encouragement.
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I just started this site after doing the best job I've ever done losing weight last year but I have fallen off the wagon (AGAIN!) This time it's more maddening because I did so well & how easy it was to say I'll never go back to the way I was... well, although I'm not exactly how I was, I'm definitely not feeling good about myself.
    And I'm impatient, so that doesn't help me either. But I did it before & I know I'll do it again.
    Thanks for your encouragement.

You can do it, it just takes time.