hi my name is donna

Options
i have enjoyed myfitnesspal on my phone for a while kinda in a rut i was recently in the tornado that hit the south so trying to keep everything togather i let this go but now i am ready to go forth my questions is i have developed IBS and having a hard time with alot of foods if anyone has this can lead me to foods that are healthy that dont effect the stomach pls let me know thanks in advance

Replies

• Nythoan
    Options
    Hello, i too have IBS. it is different for everyone, i have an uncle that has to stay away from nuts and other things of that nature, for me its less what i eat but how much, also i have noticed that carbs such as bread and pasta seem to trigger episodes. my advice would be to personalize this battle and find out what foods set you off and stay away from them. for me roughage was the answer, keeping broccoli, spinach, and salads handy keeps my episodes at a minimum.
  • donna_lewis34
    donna_lewis34 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thank you so much i thought i might have to try foods just to see what works what doesnt just kinda a painful way of finding out but thanks for the advice