2 year anniv

Options
My 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up on Jan 20th and I want to lose atleast 5lbs by them amy suggestions.
I am running everyday and lifting weights and only eating 1200 calories.
Want to fit into a wonderful dress that I wore the night he proposed.

Replies

• mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My 2 year wedding anniversary is coming up on Jan 20th and I want to lose atleast 5lbs by them amy suggestions.
    I am running everyday and lifting weights and only eating 1200 calories.
    Want to fit into a wonderful dress that I wore the night he proposed.
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    You can totally do it. Just keep doing what you are doing and it will work out for you. I lost 4 pounds during my first week here, though I donot expect that much weight loss every week I had an exciting moment. So you go girl and look all Sexy on your anniversary. Congratulations on your wedding annivesary.
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it. Just keep doing what you are doing and it will work out for you. I lost 4 pounds during my first week here, though I donot expect that much weight loss every week I had an exciting moment. So you go girl and look all Sexy on your anniversary. Congratulations on your wedding annivesary.

I am super excited about losing 3 lbs but 8 in total will be awesome. ANd way to go girl for losing 4 lbs in your first week you must be kicking major butt.:flowerforyou: