Cute guy always checks me out @ the gym

Options
It's soooo AWKWARD! I catch him checking me out all the time!
Ladies has this ever happened to you?
What would you do?

Replies

• puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Take advantage. Talk to him and have him take you out! I would love to be checked out! hahah especially at the gym where I look my worst... Be flattered ;)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    yes, all the time. Weird thing is, I'm usually in a zone. I ignore it. I do not unwanted advances.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Cant say that I have. But I would be flattered - and probably ignore it at the same tiem.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Yep, I seem to have this problem with the personal trainers...its so awkward. If he's nice go for it! :)
  • mglenstevens
    Options
    I know you asked for the ladies to respond but seriously, some dudes are just a bit shy and don't want to interrupt your work out. Take the initiative and ask him out, after you've both showered preferably.
  • st1nkypinky
    Options
    LOL!!!
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You said he was cute --- go for it --- talk to him.
  • 1myfit
    Options
    If your intrested.......talk to him.
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Be careful, I ended up getting a restraining order on a guy in one of my yoga classes!!
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    ugh, how am I to engage in playful homoerotic flirting with the str8 guys at the gym if you ladies are distracting them!!! :P
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    ugh, how am I to engage in playful homoerotic flirting with the str8 guys at the gym if you ladies are distracting them!!! :P

hahahaha
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the attention. I notice it all the time too but I'm married and not looking so.. I leave it be.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I hate when this happens....cute dudes are always checking me out. It messes up my concentration.....
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    if it was someone checking me out, probably talk to them.
    doesn't happen to me. lol
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I don't catch people checking me out. Must be my rear end! hah!

BUT ---- If you like him start a conversation. If not -- go to the other side of the gym lol..
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I actually check out the girls that have nice toned bodies and *WISH* for that to someday be me :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    How do you know he is checking you out and not sizing you to see if your skin is enough to make his new leather coat.. hmmm???!!!
    LOL.... :flowerforyou:

People stare at me but because I wear my husband's army backpack.... they always ask me if I am in the service, which I respond to "no, my effing amazing husband is" :D
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    My wife and I check out hot girls at the gym all the time. I'm assuming they want people too since they are in spadex booty shorts, make up, and low cut sports bras. Keep it up! Nothing takes my mind off of the treadmill more than free eye candy.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    It's soooo AWKWARD! I catch him checking me out all the time!
    Ladies has this ever happened to you?
    What would you do?

nope but i am fat and ugly
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is great!!! ...toot-toot, puff puff..... :flowerforyou: