From Obese to overweight.

Options
13»

Replies

• Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Limit the time spent of message boards is step one. Don't stop, but determine how much time you can spare.
    Spirituality---Pray while exercising--Your body is a temple. Consider exercise and eating right part of your spiritual journey.
    Family--get them to work out with you/plus you are a great example of how to live a healthy lifestyle.
    Just don't get sucked into the online drama. Maybe only two or three times a week on the message boards but PM yur friends daily.??? Good luck! You look great! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Don't give up! Truly inspiring
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone

ignatiusreilly, I recieve that! Goodbye yo-yo. There's no where to turn now
    Yes Hoppymom, I agree. I only check MFP once a day now. I'm not on here everyday like I used to be so yes! You are spot on
  • vdonalds
    vdonalds Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It does take a lot of time! I have difficulty justifying so much of a committment too. However, I believe that God wants me to take care of the body that he gave me, my children need a healthy role model and my friends want a happy friend.
    Good Luck!!!
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Amen to that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!