PURPLE CHALLENGE

Options
This is it! Our final day before the ultimate test. Yeah yeah a lil dramitic, but sure feels that way. :blushing: We got to put everything we got in our workouts today. The other teams have been pushing themselves. Some members of the Red team were working out at almost midnight last night. PUSH PUSH PUSH my fellow team members. I'm upping my workout today. I hope I inspire you to do the same. I'm doing 3 sets of 30 jumping jacks, 15 calf raises, 15 squats, 15 lunges, 15 push ups (wall, sorry that's my weakness :embarassed: ) and 40 crunches. Then I'm going to do 2.5 miles on my gazelle. I'm going to bowl a lil on my wii with my 3 year old. She loves getting "healthy" with me. :bigsmile: Then whateve torture my DH has for me tonight on the bowflex. water, water and more water!!!
"Can we do it? YES, we can!!" (sorry had to steal the line it's perfect!)

Replies

• suprjewels
    Options
    This is it! Our final day before the ultimate test. Yeah yeah a lil dramitic, but sure feels that way. :blushing: We got to put everything we got in our workouts today. The other teams have been pushing themselves. Some members of the Red team were working out at almost midnight last night. PUSH PUSH PUSH my fellow team members. I'm upping my workout today. I hope I inspire you to do the same. I'm doing 3 sets of 30 jumping jacks, 15 calf raises, 15 squats, 15 lunges, 15 push ups (wall, sorry that's my weakness :embarassed: ) and 40 crunches. Then I'm going to do 2.5 miles on my gazelle. I'm going to bowl a lil on my wii with my 3 year old. She loves getting "healthy" with me. :bigsmile: Then whateve torture my DH has for me tonight on the bowflex. water, water and more water!!!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    did I scare you all????:sad: Where is my team??:huh: what do I have to do to get you back???:flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile: :love:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I'm ready for it! I made my husband get on board with this diet and not try to tempt me. He's trying to go through the house and see what I can eat that doesn't have salt or sugar. I had a whole meal planned around my zucchini and I found out they were bad. So now I'm scrambling. Gonna hit the bike super hard, sweat my butt off!

I just had to add to this!! My 4 yr old is a workout Nazi! I went in there to get on my bike and she was yelling "Fast Mommy! Fast Mommy! I know fast and that's not fast!"
    I had to get off for her to show me what FAST is!
    Gonna be one heck of a workout with her around!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    That is so awesome to have hubby and daughter on board. It sounds like Jillian from BL has nothing on your 4 year old! I've barely been home today but, so far I have my squats, lunches, pushups, and calf raises in. I also agreed to babysit tonight and the 6 month old is not a happy camper. So as soon as he goes home I will be on the gazelle, jumping jacks and crunches. SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT That's going to be me. :drinker: Oh I've also done great on my calories and water today already at 9 glasses
  • suprjewels
    Options
    Well, I did what I said. I wasn't sure I would. I had a very busy day and babysat a very angry 6 month old. :grumble: But, all is well. I did 4 sets of 20 jumping jacks and 3 sets of 20 push ups. the others I did what I vowed to do. Except. I did 4.45 miles on the gazelle. I did 3 miles at one time and then got back on during the BL and did another 1.45. It was so inspirational I couldn't sit on my butt. I am about to go to my bowflex. I really hope the scale shows all my work. I need to get a measuring tape so I can show my progress to myself that way too. (My pants fell off during the jumping jacks!):embarassed: I had 499 calories to spare tonight!! To think that is not even enough to have a sour dough jack from Jack In the Box. How sad!!!
    How did you all do? Exercise? challenge? water? calories?
  • Rpinson
    Options
    Well my biking is killing my knees, so I did a lil manual labor over the weekend in trimming the trees up around the yard and I've spent a lil time on the wii with my daughter playing tennis and bowling with her, just not sure how to calculate that as any excersize though. I know the tennies after 30 mins or so wears me out....from moving around and all....surprising how much that one will get ya sweating...
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    well hello rpinson. long time no see!