10kgs challenge in 3 months till summer - who's with me?!?!?

Options
just under 3 months till summer - who's up to join and motivate one another for just under 3 months! im wanting to lose AT LEAST 10kgs before summer! want to be able to feel confident and wear that summer dress or bathers!

Im looking for girls (or guys!) who want to join in and help motivation one another during these 3 months and get to our goals before summer!

WILLPOWER!!!!!

Let me know if you are interested!

XXXO!

Replies

• CaoimheAine
    Options
    Definitely! It's all that's on my mind
    x
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Definitely. I'm currently in a Thanksgiving Challenge, but I think a summer challenge will be even more motivating!!!
  • myscheer
    Options
    Sounds great to me!

I need the motivation more than anything!

I need to be 2 digits by summer!!! :)
  • LilMissStrawberry
    Options
    I'm in! Just over 10kg's before Summer is my goal! x
  • myscheer
    Options
    yeah 15kgs would be ideal but 10kgs would make me happier non the less :)

feel free to add me hun, diary and exercise entries are the best motivation!

I think weigh ins are best on a saturday morning?? so if we track that way we will all know :)

yay im excited! cant wait till summer!
    XXXO
  • LilMissStrawberry
    Options
    Cool I will add you now :) I had a look at your profile and it seems like we have a bit in common! I just turned twenty (a week ago) but can't wait till my 21st and have everyone shocked at how good I'll be looking! Also, I can't wait to wear a bikini! Have never worn one in my life!

Saturday mornings will be good for me :) I normally do it on Fridays but I weigh in every day so no biggie! x
  • lulucall911
    lulucall911 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in since that was already my goal :)
  • ashalada
    ashalada Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    im in! I've lost 20kg since Jan 1st, and would love to lose another 10kg by summer :)
  • xginanax
    xginanax Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I AM IN! so what we have to do? haha :)
  • NTK85
    NTK85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am also in, so when do we start exactly?
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!! One of my goals is to be comfortable in a bikini this summer-bring it on!! :happy:
  • myscheer
    Options
    NTK85 - we start today, right now hun! :)

Im sticking to a 1200 calorie diet, and trying to exercise at least 500 calories a day for at least 5 days a week, one day if not two days il try and do 800 calories (boxing gets them up for me!!!)

i know i want to wear a bikini for summer too! so bad! my thighs are my biggest worry! oh and my bum, i got boooootay! hahaha

xginanax - just log in everday, i will write a message board each week on a friday and we can log out weightloss :)

is anyone else on a 1200 calorie diet? be interesting to see what everyone else eats, im in the process of mixing it up!
    lost 1kg already in 1 week, of just changing it up and not letting my body get adjusted :)

if anyone wants to add me to see my diary thats great too, am here for motivation because you guys are helping me with mine :D YAY!!
  • LilMissStrawberry
    Options
    I'm on 1200cals a day! I tend to have the same thing every day because I know that it works. Well, maybe not every day because I definitely have my days where I stray a bit, but I know what to eat if I am being good haha
  • BrookeMartelli
    Options
    I'll be in if is still open! just what i want to lose 10KGS Before Christmas!!!
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I was just thinking I need some motivation to kickstart again after I've slipped the last few weeks... haven't gained but haven't lost... and no, it's not a plateau. It's M&Ms, pizza, and icecream.

Friend request on the way.
  • george_ie_girl
    george_ie_girl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Yay for the Australians on here!

I've gone from 95 kg in April and weighed in at 77 kg today! My aim was to be at 65kg by summer... With the big reveal being Stereo haha! I'm also on 1200 calories a day and have only in the last couple of months been working out! Bring on summer!!
  • myscheer
    Options
    yay go us girls! and always open ladies, just want us girls to be healthy and motivate one another so there is no closing date to losing this weight :)

yeah go aussies! :)

hehe the mm's and ice-cream probably arent helping but who doesnt like to indulge now & again!

i wont stop having a few cheese and meats with friends now and again :) yummo!!
    im just strict and actually enjoying the change in meals during the week and weekends :)

i cant wait to lose 10kgs!!!! :D
  • myscheer
    Options
    SHOULD I SAY - ALL OF US TO LOSE 10KGS - wohooo!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hey myscheer, check you inbox! :D
  • zendarah
    zendarah Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10kg by Christmas too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!