New Kashi TLC Bars

Options
I really don't know if this is the place to post this...but I saw no other place for new foods...like on the other site I use....

Kashi TLC Fruit & Grain Raspberry Chocolate
Calories 120
3 grams fat
4 grams fiber
4 grams protein

I also bought this in Dark Chocolate Coconut.....

I tried the raspberry one...very good....a layer of rich chocolate frosting on top...

If this is not the place for this let me know..since I am new to the site.....:flowerforyou:

Replies

• BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    I really don't know if this is the place to post this...but I saw no other place for new foods...like on the other site I use....

Calories 120
    3 grams fat
    4 grams fiber
    4 grams protein

I tried the raspberry one...very good....a layer of rich chocolate frosting on top...

If this is not the place for this let me know..since I am new to the site.....:flowerforyou:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    sounds yummy!!!! its the right place!!! WELCOME!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • monicayogima
    Options
    They have become my new favorite snack after a workout...talk about curbing my sugar cravings...
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Say I am going to have to try these. I like the fiber one snacks too. I keep !/2 of one in my purse at all times in case I have a low blood sugar. They have 130 calories, 2 g fat,, 31 carbs, fiber 9 g I have to eat 15 g of carbs to get my sugar back up.. Do you have the carbs count on them? thanks Marie
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    Sure do.....21 grams....of carbs

50 mg of sodium I like the fact that they are low sodium...I try to keep my daily intake under 2000 mg
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    hey I could have the whole thing. Almost. but not going to sweat over 6 carbs. But only if I have a low blood sugar. If . it is on my food calories where I count calories. Then i could have it for any meal. Thanks for the tip.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Calories 120
    3 grams fat
    4 grams fiber
    4 grams protein

No worries, some folks use the chit chat section and mention new foods and such over there.

Thanks for sharing something new by Kashi...:heart: gotta love Kashi:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Calories 120
    3 grams fat
    4 grams fiber
    4 grams protein

happen to know the carbs on them & sodium, thanks for looking:flowerforyou: :wink: :laugh:

Oops....didn't see that info before I posted. Well thanks for adding that info:drinker: