I Want Pizza!!!!!!

Options
Im craving pizza SO bad! Its killin me! Anyone know of a pizza that wont kill my calorie intake?

Replies

• ManJayPet
    ManJayPet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im craving pizza SO bad! Its killin me! Anyone know of a pizza that wont kill my calorie intake?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Moderation darling! I dunno how many calories you have left, but I can usually manage two slices of Little Caesar's pepperoni pizza.

OR

Lean Cusine makes FABULOUS pizzas for about 300-400 calories. OMGosh, so good!
  • mlm2009
    Options
    the lean cuisine pepperoni pizza is actually pretty good and only like 300 calories
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I usually eat the roasted veggie Lean Cuisine pizza at least once a week at lunch. They cook up super crisp. So very good.
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Half of a frozen Totino's pepperoni party pizza is only 364 calories. That is what I had for lunch today. It is not as good as a fresh made pizza but it is pizza, and I like them.
  • ldsupergirl
    Options
    try making your own with a thin crisp crust and low cal pizza sauce and veggies with a small amount of cheese.
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I like LEAN Hot Pockets. 1 piece is under 300 calories. :smile:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    homemade!!!

tortilla crust or Freschetta thin if that brand is available near you.... top with lowfat/fat free cheese and your choice of turkey pepperoni, extra lean ground beef or pork crumbles, bell pepper, onion, garlic, mushroom - ANY veggie of your choice!

100 calorie or light bagels make a nice homemade "crust" for pizza too!

MMMMMMMMMMMM mmmmmmmmmmmmm YUM!

You can eat an entire 12-14" pizza if you top it correctly for less than 500 calories!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I love the spinach pizza.....man now u got ME wanting pizza!
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love making little pita pizzas or, my newest favorite roll-up pizzas (made with Damascus Flax roll-ups).

Just take the pita (or roll-up) put a little tomato sauce, some cheese (I like fresh mozzarella or feta), and whatever toppings you like. I put turkey bacon, red peppers, chicken, olive..whatever I'm in the mood for. It's delish and so much healthier than normal pizza!! It's become a staple around our house :laugh:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Take a pita, split it in two (so it 'feels like more'), spread with a thin layer of jarred spaghetti sauce. Layer it with a quarter cup of shredded low fat mozzerella, and whatever else you fancy (mushrooms, chopped onion, sliced black olives), and NOM NOM.!!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    My family is getting the PANormous from pizza hut tonight. 1 piece w/ sausage is 290cal and 1piece with pepperoni is 250cal. So I can have 2 pieces and stay at my calorie goal today. :bigsmile:

But days I don't want the calories i use a whole wheat english muffin, spread on canned pizza sauce and some mozzerella cheese and pop it in a toaster oven for 5min. YUM!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Michaelina's lean gourmet pizza is good and cheap
  • ManJayPet
    ManJayPet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just heard about Pizza huts all natural pizza. Has anyone had this? It looks really good and its suppose to be like 220 calories in one piece.