Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke dip with pita bread....

O.M.G. Foodgasm!!! That is all :smile:

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    mmm I keep seeing the commercials for that! is there like 10 servings in that little box?
  • ncrissey460
    ncrissey460 Posts: 97 Member
    i also have seen the commericals and was wondering if it tasted as good as it looks on TV.
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    very good stuff. My wife luvs them.
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Definitely want to try this!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    I almost bought one, but figured Im not strong enough to just eat ONE of the 2 servings in the box!
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    I have that for my mid-morning snack today
  • tifanietiberio
    tifanietiberio Posts: 76 Member
    just here to testify on behalf of the dip/pita
    and smart ones mini cheeseburgers.

they make it possible to drink an entire bottle of wine and still have something to nosh on and stay in calorie range.

ps: if you live in the western pa area- starting thursday, smart ones meals AND desserts are on sale- 10 for $16, but go to the smart ones website and you can print 2 $1.00 off when you buy 5 coupons. thus 10 for $14- that's $1.40 per meal.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    2 servings per box. I was a little bummed that a serving has 460mg of sodium but I was definitely not expecting it to taste that good!! I'm in love!!
  • It's really good...2 servings @ 100 calories each...not a lot of food but delicious!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    I like it too! It wasn't enough to fill me up though so I had to eat an apple and peanut butter along with it. Yum yum :happy:
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Im really really wanting to try them but am waiting on my store to put them on sale since $3.35 each is a little steep for me.
  • I have been wondering about those, I may have to try them now!
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    I just bought this last week and have been hesitant to try them ... I'm glad everyone says they're good. I can't wait to give them a go!