Options
    Myofusion Banana or Chocolate

Ultra Peptide 2.0 Cinnamon Roll or Lemon Cream Pie

Trutien Cinnabun or Choc PB Cup
  • 8rules
    8rules Posts: 169
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard

Yep! Me too! Hi purity, dissolves nicely. Tastes fine.

I like their cassein too, which requires a blender to make smooth (add a bit extra water too) for the same reasons. I know cassein is controversial but the only study I ever saw that said it was bad was on cats that ate ONLY cassein for protein. That's just stupid.

So for workouts pre and post, their whey, for feeling full and when rapid absorption is not an issue, I use the later.

I also feel there is really so little difference, so long as they are of relative purity, I often buy whatever is on clearance and save a tonne of money.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    (vanilla) dymatize ISO 100! 0 carbs! xo
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Eas 5lb bag from sams club $30.00
  • AngieMcHenry
    AngieMcHenry Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    We use Body Fortress Whey Protein from Wal Mart. I like the vanilla but everyone else likes the chocolate. It's less expensive than the kind from GNC and my husband swears it works better for building muscle.
  • crissimoyer
    Options
    Scivation - I have not bought this but tried the chocolate & it was very tasty.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I also use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey (I get it at GNC) and I have tried the double chocolate (my fav so far....and I blend it with a banana) and the vanilla ice cream and banana cream I use too !!!
  • Fit_ClaudiaQ
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition & GNC Amplified...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    I use Optimum Nutrition powders (100% Gold Standard and Nitrocore 24) for 2 good reasons. It's very reasonable in price and it's manufactured in the US and they use their OWN raw materials that they gathered and not bought from places like China where there is no regulations on some of the raw materials being shipped to the US. Many protein powders raw materials come from sources outside the US and they just mix them in with their own formula.
  • Mattkoontz
    Options
    I really like the GNC amp 60 whey proteins chocolate and vanilla are my favorite...it dissolves well and taste great and 60g of protein if you use 3 scoops per serving, I use less though.
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    We use Body Fortress Whey Protein from Wal Mart. I like the vanilla but everyone else likes the chocolate. It's less expensive than the kind from GNC and my husband swears it works better for building muscle.

+1 Love the chocolate flavor.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    maybe I should try the vanilla because I almost gagged drinking my bfs chocolate one
  • EASBrand
    Options
    HoseD49, thanks for the reco! What's your favorite flavor? ~Brittany @EAS
  • CLA2801
    CLA2801 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Jay Robb Whey in Chocolate and Vanilla
    Isopure Low Carb Chocolate
    BSN Lean Desert in Whipped Vanilla
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    I like 100% Whey from Muscle Milk.....I get a 6 lb. bag at Cosco for $34
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Dymatize ISO 100

Per scoop:
    106 calories
    0 Fat
    0 Carbs
    24g protein
  • istalkzombies
    istalkzombies Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I use Cytopsport Whey Protein its from the same company that makes Muscle Milk, tastes and works great, and is pretty cheap you can get a 6lb bag at Costco for like 38 bucks
  • rica0111
    Options
    Designer Whey is the BEST tasting Chocolate Protein Powder there is! Plus it has LESS Calories with MORE nutrients than all the others! :)
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels 100% Whey Protein-Triple Chocolate, its a great price too! Another that I like is EAS 100% Whey Protein-Chocolate.
  • smolina85
    smolina85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

+ 1. We (husband and I) are also using the vanilla flavored one.I mix mine with no fat milk and strawberries....