Let's Get It Started : )

Options
Okay, maybe the title was lame lol :blushing:

I'm purchasing some workout dvd's for the days that I don't go to the gym and also to switch up my routine.

Right now my top choices are:

Jillian Michael's 30 day shred
The Biggest Loser Cardio Max
The Biggest Loser Power Sculpt

Also, I would like to get something in the kickboxing family or like cardio yoga idea, but I really don't know any good DVD's for those.

I'm tight on money at the moment, could anyone recommend what would be the most necessary and worth my money? LOL I loooooovvvvveeee input :flowerforyou:

Replies

• greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Okay, maybe the title was lame lol :blushing:

I'm purchasing some workout dvd's for the days that I don't go to the gym and also to switch up my routine.

Right now my top choices are:

Jillian Michael's 30 day shred
    The Biggest Loser Cardio Max
    The Biggest Loser Power Sculpt

Also, I would like to get something in the kickboxing family or like cardio yoga idea, but I really don't know any good DVD's for those.

I'm tight on money at the moment, could anyone recommend what would be the most necessary and worth my money? LOL I loooooovvvvveeee input :flowerforyou:
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Maybe see if you can borrow some from the library to try them out before you buy them to see which one you like!
    :flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I won't be much help on the dvd's, I did see one advertised for good ab work outs that I think an old gal like me could do. But like you say, it would cost over a hundred dollars for it. :happy: So far now when the weather alows I will stick to walking.
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Depending on your area, try the library- there are lots of DVD's for borrowing at our libraries here. Its a nice way to 'try' them out before buying.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    A previous poster wrote about the deals @ Kmart. The 30 day shred and several biggest loser, firm and kathy smith videos was $6.99. I got WATP for $5. So if you have a Kmart near you might want to check it out.
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Also, once you find something you're interested in... see if you can get it cheaper on e-bay or somewhere else used. You may even ask friends - a lot of people have DVD's they don't use sitting around their houses.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    The Biggest Loser now has a Cardio Yoga video.

A cheap place to buy DVD's is amazon.com or ca, ebay, kijji, and also collagevideo.com

I have a lot of DVD's and one of my favs is Tae Bo Amped! I am onto beachbody workouts now.
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Thank you everybody! I'm thinking of buying the Biggest Loser Cardio Max on Amazon (So cheap! YAY!) and seeing if I like it. I used to use a Tae Bo DVD too, sweettart, really up and motivating ! :smile: