treadmill reviews? gold's gym trainer 410

Options
I'm looking at upgrading the treadmill that I have and buying the gold's gym trainer 410 model, but I cannot find reviews for it anywhere online. Does anyone own this treadmill or have any thoughts on it? It won't be my primary method for running, I run outside weather permitting but with the cold weather months coming up I would like a nicer treadmill to resort to! Thank you! :)

Replies

• nikibob
    nikibob Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Or, if you don't own one of these treadmills, do you know where I could look online for reviews? I've looked everywhere I can think of.
  • alliarnett
    Options
    Have you tried Goggle for reviews?
  • nikibob
    nikibob Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Goggle for reviews?

yes, i've searched everywhere i can think of. :(
  • briannaleigh89
    Options
    Theres a few reviews for it on walmart.com. It's $377 online right now at walmart.com. Im thinking about buying it myself. If you're still wanting to buy one, and you havent already, you should look at walmart.com. Most of the reviews are really positive. Good luck!
  • Rpowell84
    Options
    I recently bought the gold's gym 410 and I like it so far for the price. Putting it together took a little time and it isn't super quiet but other than that it is really nice and I'd recommend it for sure!
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    Look it up on consumer reports. That might have a review on it.
    I have a golds gym elliptical and it's good. It didn't come with a power cord though :(