Options
2»

Replies

• Grannyx5
    Options
    You have gotten taller!!!! Great job!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Not only is that belly disappearing but your chest and arms...everything seems to be "lifted" a bit! Great job!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement. This is the first time I have looked at a before and after pic of myself, because I still saw myself as being severely overweight, despite losing over 50 pounds. I did not know I let myself get that overweight until after I saw this pic. To date, I think this is the greatest motivation and validation I have felt. I will continue to carry on, go to my weekly Bootcamps, burn my 4000+calories weekly, Walk/run my miles, do my strength training, and in the process get healthier.
    Thanks again MFP family. And yes Ken, I feel that there is nothing I cannot do if I put my mind to it.
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    Amazing... very, very inspirational!! : ) Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
  • sage30906
    sage30906 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!Looking great :)
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    just from March?! WOW, great job Manny! You're starting to look hotter than me!
  • mardavlais
    mardavlais Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    NICE!! Great job!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!!:flowerforyou: Yo can see the 50 pounds!! Outstanding and just think what you will look like in 6 more months...:) You will have that six pack by then! :bigsmile:
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow. weigh to go.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Great Job E! Keep it up! sorta makes you feel like you can do ANYTHING now, .... don't it?

I agree with this man !! you look great and Ken is right..niothing you cant do now ! You both have done wonderful !
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great job well done
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Great work! I can totally see the difference..Great to see a few males in the GAME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!