Afraid to...

Options
switch to maintenance. I am at my goal weight of 125 that I set when I started in Jan 2011. I am thinking I would like to stay in the range of 120-125 but gearing myself up to switch to maintenance. I feel like I haven't been as diligent about what I am eating since I am at my goal :( I am afraid if I switch to maintenance I will start to gain it back because I won't watch as close. Maybe now I will make a date for when I will switch to maintenance. HHHHMMMMMMMM Sept 30 I will make myself switch to maintenance by then or that day for sure. Lately I just find myself wanting to eat more of things I shouldn't necessarily things that I have kept to a minimum since I started now all of the sudden I seem to be craving them:( I will not give in!!!

Replies

• mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Stay strong!!!
    And even though you will be switching to maintenance, will you continue to log in your food? That might be a good idea, I think that when I get there (it will be a great while) I would want to continue to log so I don't lose any ground.
    Congratulations on your loss, You are an inspiration.:flowerforyou:
  • kamk16
    kamk16 Posts: 205
    Options
    Yes I will still be recording most days. I know I will probably need to so I stay on track. I will be weighing myself regularly too so I know if I would start creeping up then I know I need to crack down more on choices if I have been slacking. I keep thinking I should just do it the thing is at maintenance I will probably still be consuming less calories then I was some days before I decided to check out this site:noway: