Where can I get long inseam yoga pants for cheap?

Options
Today's status update pretty much sums up my frustration. Problem being, I don't want to spend a bunch. Being 5'8"-5'9" though and the legs that go with it usually means specialty store or catalog which almost always means overpriced :( Any of the cheaper big box stores carry lines that cater to amazon-women?

"Greeeaaaat. The high today is going to be 55 degrees. My tiny sexy Soffe-brand short-shorts (I swear, they are like the "daisy dukes" of athletic wear) are not going to cut it today. I no longer have a dump-truck of a mushy derrière to fill out my workout pants/capris from last year. Which means I have to (insert Lewis Black-worthy pause for effect, hand-gestures and swearing) SPEND MONEY on new pants I'm just going to sweat in. Mother $-%!#+!!!!"

Replies

• lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    i'd suggest old navy, usually online will only carry Tall.. i'm 5'9 too so i feel ya
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I get a lot of stuff at TJ Maxx ( if they have that or Marshalls) - often times they have great stuff on sale
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I would recommend Old Navy's website. They have many styles available with long/tall inseams. There are some yoga style pants on there for around $15-20. I am 5'7" and find that even their average length pants fit me well, so the tall might be just right for you.
  • doodlekakes
    doodlekakes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I get them at gap outlet. They are the longest I've found and pretty affordable. Here they are $24 regularly, but there is always a coupon online and a sale going on. I'm sure regular Gap carries the same but probably more $.
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    New York and Company as well....
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    Options
    I would recommend Old Navy's website. They have many styles available with long/tall inseams. There are some yoga style pants on there for around $15-20. I am 5'7" and find that even their average length pants fit me well, so the tall might be just right for you.

That ^ - I'm 5'9" and Old Navy (even in store) usually carries yoga pants that are long enough for me (and I have a great dislike for pants that don't reach my heel, so I totally understand your pain). If you look on Old Navy's website, they also carry tall sizes on there for no extra cost. I also find that I prefer the quality of ON.

Hope this helps!
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Fashio Bug and they are a bit too long on me sometimes. I usually buy the Talls because i don't like em when they are too short. Hope that helps!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    NY and Co have different lengths.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Yeah, I'm extremely impatient so it'll have to be someplace I can hit up before going to the gym today and still be able to get a decent workout in before their daycare center closes at 1pm. I'm in NW Denver, so pretty much everything is within reach. A person on my page recommended Costco, which I'm pretty sure is just Target's members club (not one), so I'll hit up Target first. There's also an Old Navy not far that opens at 10am, so I'll try those. The plan is just to change in my SUV in the store parking lot and head straight over to the gym.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" with disproportionately long legs. I also weigh about 100 pounds more than you do. But I get yoga pants that fit me AND come to my ankles at Target.
  • smcrimmon12
    smcrimmon12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Target!
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Now I'm even more confident Target is going to be my first stop because, come to think of it... their maternity yoga pants were a pregnancy wardrobe staple for me and they were plenty long! Extra nice because it's literally only a couple blocks out of the way from the gym, they're open now while ON is up the highway a bit, doesn't open til 10 and is usually just a couple bucks more expensive than Target depending on the item.

Now I'll just be finishing my Kashi, wake Satan's mistress up out of her crib and head out! :D
  • brenda_allport
    Options
    I find that Capri Yoga Pants from old navy work the best for me.
  • mom2jac
    mom2jac Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Target carries the Champion brand (C9) yoga pants in long. I think around $20.