Anyone from wisconsin??

Options

Replies

• azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Just wondering..... is anyone from wisconsin?? Land of the Packers, cheese and beer.

wish I was after seeing you!
  • RachelH25
    Options
    I live between Madison and Millwalkee. I like to drink but I don't drink beer. The only football I watch is if its the Pack. And I'm not looking forward to the cold at all!
  • RachelH25
    Options
    Just wondering..... is anyone from wisconsin?? Land of the Packers, cheese and beer.

wish I was after seeing you!

Thanks! :blushing:
  • RachelH25
    Options
    Not me, IL. GO BEARS!!!!

I can't be mad at that face! Even if you are a rival.
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Wisconsin, but I live here now...*sigh*

Dayzee you love it here don't lie :)
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Went to grad school in Wisconsin (UW!!) and my former family in law (we're still close) are all from there (they live in Madison).
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    West of Green Bay here. Sorry not a Packer fan, not originally from here. Like a cocktail or two but not too hip on beer. But I love my cheese.
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Born and raised. I love my Badgers (University of Wisconsin alumni), Packers, cheese, and Leinies Berry Weiss
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Me me! Central Wisconsin.....in the palm of the mitten!!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm not from WI, but live here right now-Marinette! Don't watch football, don't drink beer and love cheese, but staying away from it. Anyways, GO Pack Go!
    I moved to Peshtigo 3 years ago!
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Me Go PAck GO!!!! But i also LOVE the Ravens (hence the tattoos!)
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    oops Appleton, Wi! born and raised
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Home of Spotted Cow, here! :D
    THATS THE WAY TO PHRASE IT

I'm from WI, living in Chicagoland now.
    Excited to go to Wrigley for the Brewers clinching the playoffs, hahahahahahahahahaha

I love my Packers, I have a thing of Merkts cheese in the fridge, and just last weekend a wedding I went to in WI had free Spotted Cow on tap.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options

Excited to go to Wrigley for the Brewers clinching the playoffs, hahahahahahahahahaha

I love my Packers, I have a thing of Merkts cheese in the fridge, and just last weekend a wedding I went to in WI had free Spotted Cow on tap.

I cant wait for the D-backs to take home field away from your Brewers!
  • jessicaklessig
    jessicaklessig Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    From the little town of Newton WI , was born and raised in Manitowoc WI and Work in Two Rivers Wi . Hate beer but my husband makes it . Dont really have time to watch football but all the patients at the hospital I work always have it on the Tv for game day. :) OH and I love cheese especially fresh warm cheese curds from the Dairy Down the road. :)
  • Jovialation
    Options

I cant wait for the D-backs to take home field away from your Brewers!
    tumblr_lrf29gFJZQ1qls6k6o1_400.gif
    tumblr_ldgsl21KdC1qdbfom.gif
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Born and raised. I live in Oshkosh, but work in Madison.

I hate the Packers-Go VIkes.

I don't believe the OP is from WI, we don't have women like that in this state:wink:
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am! Born and raised! In Milwaukee now! I love the Pack, beer, and cheese! Probably what got me into this situation that I need to be on MFP! ;)
  • Jovialation
    Options
    tumblr_lqm2msJ20V1qcwu6i.gif
    913e24d60377.gif
    3273a96d18e8.gif
    tumblr_lndd68QdWS1qhn3x8o1_400.gif

haha I think this is the first post that might have turrets.
    possibly.

Now shoo Vikes fan, or youre next. haha
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Born and raised. I live in Oshkosh, but work in Madison.

I hate the Packers-Go VIkes.

I don't believe the OP is from WI, we don't have women like that in this state:wink:

Hi, my name is Lisa, I like long walks, Gambler's hockey games, and bubble baths.

When I worked at Bellin in Green Bay, I ALWAYS wore my Viking jersey when they'd play each other. As you may know, Bellin is the "healthcare partner of the Packers" LOL I was one of two people in the entire building with a Viking jersey on everyone else was in Packer crap.