Before and After...now what? (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• carmenf21
    carmenf21 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! How long did it take you to lose that amount of weight?
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    There are so many benefits to cardio! burning calories is good, but it also keeps your heart, lungs and blood vessels healthier with benefits every cell in your body! toning is great too, and has many benefits. you could do circuit training to be time efficient. you would do 1-2 minutes of strength training and alternate with 1-2 minutes of cardio. there are some videos like this, or you can create your own program. feel free to message me if you would like a sample program. I was a personal trainer.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Now what you look GREAT! Lovely!
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! How long did it take you to lose that amount of weight?

It took approximatly 5-6 months. I just changed my eating habits to more fresh stuff, lot's of water, portion control, and excercised 2x a day.
  • sarahi2009
    Options
    Now what you look GREAT! Lovely!

Thank you!!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I love Ripped in 30 DVD. It really works, burns lots of calories, changes your body shape, can do at home even if weather is not good. Only takes 34 minutes a day. TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES. You'll be amazed!!! Have fun, enjoy, and whatever you do, keep logging, keep the weight off! Change setting to mainenance and keep on keeping on! YOU LOOK AMAZING! Congrats!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    You can tell a big difference! You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • dlkangels4
    Options
    If you feel as as amazing as you look, you will do great !!! I so wish I could do some type of exercise, walking or something. But it will be atleast 6 more months. I'm just trying to be happy with loosing a pound a week. I myself want to get into the Zumba dancing. I know several people around my age (55) that are really profitting from it !! I am sure this would be great for you too !! Plus it is so much fun from what I have gathered from them. ! GOOD LUCK !!!
  • sarahi2009
    Options
    If you feel as as amazing as you look, you will do great !!! I so wish I could do some type of exercise, walking or something. But it will be atleast 6 more months. I'm just trying to be happy with loosing a pound a week. I myself want to get into the Zumba dancing. I know several people around my age (55) that are really profitting from it !! I am sure this would be great for you too !! Plus it is so much fun from what I have gathered from them. ! GOOD LUCK !!!

Are you kidding? a pound a week i s GREAT I have also read reports that alhtough excercise is great, most of the time you lose weight due to your eating habits. For me, it was not only reducing the amount of calories but actually eating foods that were good for my body. I didn't care too much if I went over a bit, as long as I was eating fresh fruits, and lot's of fresh veggies. Good luck!!
  • sarahi2009
    Options
    So..I think I made up my mind, I have set my new GW to 135 and not maintenance. I debated and debated but this time I am not going to be as rigorous, if I loose great if I don't it will be fine. I will continue to exercise and do my healthy eating but we shall see...toning will be more of my goal I guess. Thanks all for your support and comments.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!