Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm New

Hi All,

I just signed up. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism recently after gaining 20 lbs in the last 6 months among many other symptoms. I'm hoping with the meds and this site i'll be able to fit back into my old clothes!! I'll take any help and encouragement I can get:happy:

Replies

• LeanMeanJeanne
    LeanMeanJeanne Posts: 44 Member
    You can DO THIS!!! Amazing resources and support on this site, you'll be rocking those old clothes (and lots of new ones!) in no time!!
  • acaudill042106
    acaudill042106 Posts: 108 Member
    Welcome!!!!
  • emaildianeb
    emaildianeb Posts: 55 Member
    Hi, I'm from Wisconsin too. I, too, have gained over 20 lbs since April. Ugh. I'm back on here so I can get on track again. Logging food really helps. We're also doing the Biggest Loser at work so me winning $100 if I can lose 6% of my body weight in 10 weeks will be nice too.

Welcome aboard!
  • I just joined today and I have Hypothyroidism as well. We are in this together!
  • I also have a hypothyroid. It is really easy to gain weight but hard to take it off. Make sure you are putting forth 110% in your exercise. You will need it.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Hello and welcome from another Wisconsinite! (Wisconsiner?)

Best of luck to you!
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    I was dignosed with hypothyrodism about 15 years ago. I lost a little weight now and then but since i have join the site and started eating small meal and exercising. I am doing much better. With Hypothyrodism it is harder but this site is a big help to me.
    Welcome I am sending you a friend request if you want more friends.
  • hello doll,

I'm hoping this site will help me gain control of my blood pressure. We can encourage each other!