My lunch! What did you have?

Options
226a15f9-9a2c-4ce8-b6e4-6c44018389eb-1.jpg

45c9c7af-2fa9-42a7-828f-cfca05824344.jpg

Blueberries, Raspberries, Plain Greek yogurt, hemp hearts, Juice, Spinach and water! mmmm Almost everyday of life :)

Replies

• lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    egg/ham/spinach omelette and it was nom nom:laugh:
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I made a salad out of kale, cucumber, tomato and onion, then put a can of tuna on top, sprinkled some milled flaxseed on it and 1 tbsp of ranch. It's delicious!!
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    That looks amazing. Is that blender pretty good? I'm looking for one to make smoothies.

Today, I'm just having a simple salad with a whole avocado and honey mustard. It's my usual for this week.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    That looks amazing. Is that blender pretty good? I'm looking for one to make smoothies.

Today, I'm just having a simple salad with a whole avocado and honey mustard. It's my usual for this week.

I love it, I use it every day. It was 20$ at wal-mart!
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    what's hemp hearts? o.O
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    what's hemp hearts? o.O

http://www.healing-source.com/about_HempHearts_b.htm

They are lovely, nutty. They always go in my smoothies but my friends put them in cereal and yogurt.
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    half of a PB&J, baby carrots, a Sargento light string cheese, and a peach. Not bad for less than 400 calories!
  • Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Grilled pork chop, carrots, and some Lay's potato chips.. I know the chips aren't super healthy, but yum!
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    a simple turkey sandwich with mustard. lol
  • char63
    char63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had a square wrap with chicken breast, salad leaves, beetroot and cherry tomatos with light mayo. Came to 310 calories, delish and filling
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Not much of a lunch, crackers, cheese stick, grape tomatoes, pb sandwich and an apple. i think its gonna be alooooooooong time til dinner gets here.
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Two Fresco Crunchy Beef Tacos from Taco Hell! It feels like a cheat, but it's only 300 calories.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, roasted root vegetables and a side salad with balsamic. Very yummy.
  • darklord48
    darklord48 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I had chips and homemade salsa, which makes roughly the same amount as 3 jars of store bought salsa.

8 Roma Tomatoes, juiced but not peeled
    1 White Onion
    5 Cloves Garlic
    4 Chipotle Peppers
    4 Serrano Peppers
    12 All Spice Berries ground
    2 tsp Cumin Seed ground
    1 Tbsp Oregano ground
    1 Tbsp Sugar
    1 tsp Salt

Put everything in a blender and puree.
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I had a very filling, but delicious lunch! I made a tuna patty and had 1/4 cup of potato salad and 1/2 cup of baked beans (sides are leftover from our cookout on Sunday). Only 380 calories total! I normally have more veggies or fruit with lunch, just a little fyi :)
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    2 cups green leaf lettuce + 1 roma tomato + 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
    1 slice sourdough bread + 1 slice 2% pepperjack cheese + 2 scrambled eggs + 2 tbsp hot salsa
    1 mini Wal-Mart chocolate cupcake
    water

Full and happy and < 510 total calories
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I had chips and homemade salsa, which makes roughly the same amount as 3 jars of store bought salsa.

8 Roma Tomatoes, juiced but not peeled
    1 White Onion
    5 Cloves Garlic
    4 Chipotle Peppers
    4 Serrano Peppers
    12 All Spice Berries ground
    2 tsp Cumin Seed ground
    1 Tbsp Oregano ground
    1 Tbsp Sugar
    1 tsp Salt

Put everything in a blender and puree.

That sounds absolutely vile to me :( I'd rather starve than eat that i think.

Taste is a funny thing isn't it? We all have the same biological makeup, yet our tastes vary soooo much! We know that the tastebuds thing about sweet at one side, sour the back etc is now a myth...so what determines what we actually like the taste of?
  • mokeymokey
    Options
    Blueberries, Raspberries, Plain Greek yogurt, hemp hearts, Juice, Spinach and water! mmmm Almost everyday of life :)

That sounds interesting and healthy. Is it filling?
  • Baesaman
    Options
    http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/299902_2228185035509_1574319924_2309692_1385025983_n.jpg

biggest lunch i've had in a LONG time!

white rice, bottom round steak, green beans, mushrooms, and HOT SAUCE =D

according to mfp: 667 calories cpf: 65/45/23

I'm stuffed ! :)
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    black bean soup :) I prefer pinto soup though