Hip Hop Abs

Options
Ok, I just finished P90X and needed something extra. P90X toned me, but I only lost 3 pounds. So, I saw Hip Hop Abs today on a commercial and ordered it........

Any one use it? Like It? Could recommend it?

Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• FloridaGranny
    FloridaGranny Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just finished P90X and needed something extra. P90X toned me, but I only lost 3 pounds. So, I saw Hip Hop Abs today on a commercial and ordered it........

Any one use it? Like It? Could recommend it?

Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • breakum21
    Options
    What did you think about the P90X? My wife and I just ordered it. We also live in Florida.
  • FloridaGranny
    Options
    Excellent program! Works you hard and fast! It's more of a toning program rather than a weight lose program. I still found it hard to keep up with some of the routines. But, I'm 57 - female!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I have done Power 90 but have heard it is kinda hard to do. So Hip Hop Abs will probably be a walk in the park for you. But I like it. It is fun. I usually do the old school 80's dance moves in the place of moves he does.
  • aodier
    aodier Posts: 42
    Options
    I ordered hip hop abs repulsivly about a month ago and just used it for the first tme yesterday. I definitely feel the burn! I haven't ever used p90 so I can't really make a comparison but I don't see why it wouldn't work for you! u will have to let me know how u like it and what ur results are and I will do the same! good luck! happy weight loss!
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    I have HHA. I love it. Buns and thighs and Sculpt are my favorite. oh Ab Sculpt too is great. I laugh the whole time I am working out because Shawn T is hilarious. Plus that is extra calories. I have lost inches with in a week of doing it. You'll love it.
    Mel
  • aodier
    Options
    I have HHA. I love it. Buns and thighs and Sculpt are my favorite. oh Ab Sculpt too is great. I laugh the whole time I am working out because Shawn T is hilarious. Plus that is extra calories. I have lost inches with in a week of doing it. You'll love it.
    Mel
    [/quote yeah he definitely makes me laugh to!
  • FloridaGranny
    Options
    Aodier: Ok, mine won't be here for around 10 days so I'll post again once I begin. Keep me posted on your results, too. I'm looking to lose some pounds - 10 would be fantastic, but I would settle for 5! I'm not a "born dancer" so I hope I can do the moves..... :laugh: :tongue:
  • aodier
    Options
    Aodier: Ok, mine won't be here for around 10 days so I'll post again once I begin. Keep me posted on your results, too. I'm looking to lose some pounds - 10 would be fantastic, but I would settle for 5! I'm not a "born dancer" so I hope I can do the moves..... :laugh: :tongue:

Oh for sure, It's not too intense on the dancing part. I guess that it just gives you a good beat to move to and sean T goes through everything with you! when you get it you will definately have to try the hips buns and thighs! It is intesnse! Feels sooooooooooooooooooooo good (afterwards that is! ):tongue:

I willl let you know how everything goes with me!!

I'm going to add you as a friend if that's ok...?:wink:

LOL! I had to edit because I said *kitten* instead of add! lol I laughed to myself a little bit!! HEHEHE:laugh:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options

HHA is fun!! My Mom is 57 and she loves it! She also uses some P90X (Kenpo is her favorite workout!) but some of it is just too hard for her. Good luck!

Jess
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    Well I did Total body Burn 2 yesterday and It was great. Haven't done it yet first time. I burned close to 500 calories for the 45 minute tape. Felt great. He is so great. A Lot of different movements in this one then the first. So that is great. Gotta mix it up. Yeah whoo.
    Quick question. I bought the Dvds off a friend a year ago and didn't get the schedule. Can anyone share it with me so I can do the whole month and see how it goes. If not that is cool. Thanks in advance. A little soar today in the legs and calves. :flowerforyou:
    Mel
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Well I did Total body Burn 2 yesterday and It was great. Haven't done it yet first time. I burned close to 500 calories for the 45 minute tape. Felt great. He is so great. A Lot of different movements in this one then the first. So that is great. Gotta mix it up. Yeah whoo.
    Quick question. I bought the Dvds off a friend a year ago and didn't get the schedule. Can anyone share it with me so I can do the whole month and see how it goes. If not that is cool. Thanks in advance. A little soar today in the legs and calves. :flowerforyou:
    Mel

I have the schedule, I'll be happy to post it for you later if you want! Good job getting back to working out!

Jess
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    Mel

I have the schedule, I'll be happy to post it for you later if you want! Good job getting back to working out!

Jess

Yeah that would be great. Thanks Been wanting to try it for awhile now.
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    Here you go:

Week 1:
    M - Fat Burning Cardio
    Tu - Fat Burning Cardio
    W - Ab Sculpt
    Th - Fat Burning Cardio
    F - Fat Burning Cardio
    Sa- Ab Sculpt
    Su- Rest

Week 2:
    M- Fat Burning Cardio
    Tu- Fat Burning Cardio/ Ab Sculpt
    W - Fat Burning Cardio/ Ab Sculpt
    Th - Ab Sculpt
    F - Fat Burning Cardio/ Ab Sculpt
    Sa - Fat Burning Cardio/ Ab Sculpt
    Su- Rest

Week 3:
    M - Fat Burning Cardio/ Ab Sculpt
    Tu - Total Body Burn
    W - Fat Burning Cardio/ Hips, Buns, and Thighs
    Th - Fat Burning Cardio/ Ab Sculpt
    F - Total Body Burn
    Sa - Hips, Buns, & Thighs
    Su- Rest

Week 4:
    M - Total Body Burn
    Tu - Fat Burning Cardio/ Ab Sculpt
    W - Fat Burning Cardio/ Hips, Buns, and Thighs
    Th - Total Body Burn
    F - Fat Burning Cardio/ Ab Sculpt
    Sa - Fat Burning Cardio/ Hips, Buns, and Thighs
    Su- Rest

And is says that you can use Last Minute Abs anytime you want an extra Ab workout.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any questions!
  • PolarQueen
    Options
    Thanks again. I am so excited. I'll do HHA then I'll do TJ then by then maybe I will have enough money saved up to buy Chalean Extreme.