**fixed** before and afters! pics! (cross fingers it works!)

Options
Before's:::: 2008-2010-ish
2643710_5346.jpg
7031_154146146610_619656610_3237831-1-1.jpg
beforeandafter.jpg

After 2010-present
317111_10150276397266611_619656610_8224651_4960763_n.jpg
IMG_20110820_135735-1.jpg
308758_10150284112781611_619656610_8282529_1988679844_n.jpg

Replies

• wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Great job... what did you do?

Like your birds.
  • EWilliamson
    EWilliamson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    AWESOME WORK!!!!!!!!!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! :happy:
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    omg, you look amazing!
  • CarolineBooth
    Options
    Wow, that's really dramatically fantastic :)
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Great job. Go Packers!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! Awesome job!!!
  • aunt_hbomb
    Options
    I can't even tell that you are the same person. Well done.
  • iamrobyn
    Options
    You look like two different people! That's amazing!
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I just got my bird tattoos for my birthday... thanks :)

Ummm used MFP.... im really bad with over eating... and im stubborn and HATE eating healthy... my biggest addiction right now is the new California whoppers at BK!!! LOL I also started gaining weight when i started drinking diet soda... so i have now switched back to full flavor...but try not to drink it often

but because i hate dieting I excercised ATLEAST 30 minutes a day...even if it was just taking the kids for a walk... or jogging up and down my stairs... I also added water to my diet... I NEVER drank water before.... it made a HUGE difference to add it!

I also just watch portions... instead of eating my California Whopper... i get a California whopper jr. LOL

My son is 3 so it took me 3 years to lose 22 lbs... i wasnt a quick one but ive noticed im not gaining the weight back super fast either... If i have a week of really bad eating and no excercising i barely move on the scale... i use to gain like 3 lbs back for 1 bad week lol
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    amazing!

looks like the man lost a few too?

I'm a fan of the tattoos as well
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look stunning and tremendously healthy. Congrats on your success story :)
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic :)) great job gives me so much motivation
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wow girlfriend! You killed it! Fantastic job! Is that the hubby in the earlier pic then later with you too? Looks like he caught some of what you were doing! Great job.
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Everything but the packers jersey is awesome!! : )
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • channa007
    Options
    I just got my bird tattoos for my birthday... thanks :)

Ummm used MFP.... im really bad with over eating... and im stubborn and HATE eating healthy... my biggest addiction right now is the new California whoppers at BK!!! LOL I also started gaining weight when i started drinking diet soda... so i have now switched back to full flavor...but try not to drink it often

but because i hate dieting I excercised ATLEAST 30 minutes a day...even if it was just taking the kids for a walk... or jogging up and down my stairs... I also added water to my diet... I NEVER drank water before.... it made a HUGE difference to add it!

I also just watch portions... instead of eating my California Whopper... i get a California whopper jr. LOL

My son is 3 so it took me 3 years to lose 22 lbs... i wasnt a quick one but ive noticed im not gaining the weight back super fast either... If i have a week of really bad eating and no excercising i barely move on the scale... i use to gain like 3 lbs back for 1 bad week lol

I love the Teriyaki Turkey Sandwich at Carl's Jr. It's really good and decently healthy at 470 cals. Diet soda is zero cals but is said to increase your hunger. Nice job! Very inspiring.
  • channa007
    Options
    Everything but the packers jersey is awesome!! : )

You must be from Chicago or Minnesota.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Back the Pack. Beautiful face. You could model. Contrats on the healthy lifestyle. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • statia152
    Options
    You are absolutely stunning! And you look much happier. Congrats on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!